Search results

1. E

Accessory for Induro PHQ3 head to allow rotation around nodal point

I plan to buy an Induro PHQ3 tripod head, and noted - w/o surprise - that in order to have a camera + lens rotate around the lens' nodal point, a third party accessory would be required. What would that accessory be? Would a macro rail do the trick? Thanks!
  2. E

Picking the Best 24-70mm f/2.8 Lens by WOMP

Video is here. It's video oriented, so the Tamron lens wins by virtue of having a stabilizer.
  3. E

Photorumors: Samyang T-S 24mm 1:3.5 ED AS UMC lens announced

http://photorumors.com/2012/09/07/samyang-t-s-24mm-13-5-ed-as-umc-lens-announced/
  4. E

Any reliable & cheap parallel product to the Canon Tc-80n3?

I'm looking for an intervalometer for the 5Dmk2, and the Tc-80n3 is insanely priced. The basic function I'm looking for is 'shoot a photo every X secs/min till I stop it, the battery runs out, or the 2nd coming, whichever comes first'.
  5. E

Anyone familiar with the Sigma 14mm f/2.8 EX Aspherical HSM?

I have an opportunity to buy a 2nd hand Sigma 14mm for a low price. As I like ultra wide lenses, I find it attractive. Problem is, I can't find many reviews of the lens, and those I did are from owners of film cameras, and say little beyond the lens having very low barrel distortion (at least...
  6. E

Samyang 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye

Photo I've taken yesterday at a band show. Canon 600D, ISO 6400, f/3.5, 1/25, about a step from the stage.