Search results

1. C

A couple of EOS R cameras that can be considered “pro” are in the pipeline [CR1]

I have a feeling we will get one late this year
  2. C

RIP Chuck Westfall

I will miss that deep voice that just give lots of valuable info RIP my friend,I was wondering why I haven't seen on air for awhile oh thanks that he lives on in youtube
  3. C

I doubt this is even [CR1] but I guess it starts somewhere - 7D3 specs?

http://pdfpiw.uspto.gov/.piw?PageNum=0&docid=09773827 After having a quick look at the above Canon patent for BSI sensor that includes a plurality of pixels arranged under micro lens, that can be MOS or CCD. A 30mp EOS 7D Mark III is not looking to far fetch at all.
  4. C

Throwback Thursday: Returning to the Canon EOS-1D

Traded my 1D,1DSII along with five lenses for the 5DIII at BELAIR Camera when the 5D mark 3 was fresh on the scene,I sadly missed Belair Camera store.
  5. C

We are talking about the original ID the 4.5 megapixel Monster 1.3 crop CCD Sensor,8 FPS,flash sync 1/500.
  6. C

My nickname for that camera was the monster, it was my main PR camera have used it on more commercial shoots than I can remember,Did a shoot for small brochure for a client only to have the client said that they needed a life size print. I uprezed the file to 12 megapixel when I saw the final...
  7. C

Patent: EF-S 30mm f/1.8 & EF 50mm f/1.8

You guys could be on to something in that the new 50 could be a macro lens or new redesign,notice its longer than the EF 100mm F2
  8. C

Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Replacement Finally Coming? [CR1]

If its not RING USM I aint playing-already have the original,they better make a 1.4L USM since there at it.
  9. C

Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM on the Way [CR3]

So when will the 50mm f1.4L be out
  10. C

Canon Announces EF 16-35 f/2.8L III & EF 24-105 f/4L IS II

http://cweb.canon.jp/ef/info/ef24-105-ii/index.html Is that the blue goo I see in that drawing-need help from our Japanese speaking friends here,also see same in the new 16-35
  11. C

EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III & EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II Images & Specifications

Re: EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III & EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II Images & Specifications I forgot about that-blue goo stuff,it would be like blue icing on the cake
  12. C

*UPDATED* Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Specifications & Image

Re: Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Specifications Isn't it suppose to look more like the EOS 3?
  13. C

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Talk [CR1]

32 have my attention,if it turns out to be true it better be without AA filter
  14. C

New Canon USA Website

ok so where are the MTF lens charts
  15. C

Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 Replacement Ready? [CR1]

Just a spray of BR slob would be nice,thin and cheap
  16. C

Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 Replacement Ready? [CR1]

Now we are talking-even if its a grain of hope I mean salt :D
  17. C

Canon's Blue Spectrum Refractive Element

Re: Canon Develops New Camera-Lens Optical Element This is BIG