Search results

1. C

So is the Canon 5DIII due for a proper(Ver#2) firmware update on

the day that the 5DsR goes on sale, or do we have to wait for months?
  2. C

7DII Sensor pixel density done to full frame

I am wondering how much megapixel the pixel density of the 7DII would be if redone for full frame EOS 3D,need some help from the math brains-I am just pulling camera model names fr rumor sites
  3. C

Canon LP-E6N battery

How comes there seems to be no chatter about the new lp-e6N battery from Canon,it should work with old and new cameras and charger-any inside infor?
  4. C

5DIII display change after 1.2.1

is it just me not remembering or the display for shutter and fstop has changed when you hit the Q button display them on the rear lcd screen? I remember seeing that type of display on the 6D ie when after selection where you can make changes.
  5. C

Firmware update must do

You should remove non-oem battery grip form camera before firmware upgrade & remember to use fully charge battery,follow instructions supplied by Canon
  6. C

EOS 1DX firmware 1.2.1

Firmware 1.2.1available for EOS 1DX "Canon has announced that a firmware update for its flagship EOS-1D X DSLR (Version 1.2.1) is now available for download. See below for details of the exact firmware fixes and improvements. EOS-1D X Firmware Version 1.2.1 Firmware Version 1.2.1 for the...