Search results

1. phemark

Need help - advice for event photography, urgent

Hello, Situation: My company is throwing an event tomorrow evening (indoors, ~50-80 people). As one of my colleagues has been doing photography as a serious hobby for the past 20 years, he was going to do it, but, as you can guess, he had to cancel. And he recommended me instead.... (Because...
  2. phemark

New monitor

Hello, I am looking into buying a general purpose monitor, which I would also use to edit photos, gaming and HD movies. At the moment i have Asus G73 laptop, which has one of the best screens on a laptop, LED backlit 1080p (according to reviews), so I definitely would want something as good...
  3. phemark

DSLR handling tips

Hi, I am getting 60D in couple of days and I wanted to ask if you could share some tips on DSLR handling for a beginner. Things, that I could start using right in the beginning, so I wouldn't learn doing something the long or inconvenient way, or even incorrectly. For instance, i read in this...
  4. phemark

Agfa Optima I and Zeiss Ikon Nettar

Hi, I have just bought these two cameras on eBay for fun and because I was there when the auctions have ended :) Manual for Agfa Optima I: http://www.cameramanuals.org/agfa_ansco/agfa_optima-1.pdf Zeiss Ikon Nettar...
  5. phemark

Buying 60D, what lens + accessories get?

Hello, I am almost finished choosing my first DSLR. After two months of internet surfing/reviews, forum readings, my decision ranged from 550D+18-55 to 5Dm2+24-105 (although price was too steep for that one). However I went to camera shop today, and played with all the cameras in question...
  6. phemark

Have anyone ever used techno7?

Hi, I've just found this website -link removed by Admin Prices here are very cheap... they say they are wholesalers and thats why prices are very cheap. Does anyone know about them? How can I check if they are legitimate? Thanks