Search results

1. ramon123

Canon EF 70-200 f2.8L IS II pricing and feedback

I would like some feedback on how low you think the price will drop during Black Friday? Seeing that the standard price has dropped from $2499 down to $2299, will that affect the discounted pricing this year? Additionally, any feedback from those of you that own this lens would be highly...
  2. ramon123

Retrieving the shutter count on a 5D3 using Mac

Does anyone have some reliable (proper) downloadable link to get the shutter count on the new 5D Mark III using Mac?
  3. ramon123

I bought a 5D Mark III and...

I bought a 5D Mark III and... * please only post if you have bought a 5D Mark III and would like to share how the last few weeks have been using it.
  4. ramon123

5D Mark III - Repair Procedure

I emailed Canon regarding the repair procedure of the affected 5D Mark III's. This is what they replied: "... But even for the unfixed cameras there will be a free of charge service offered at our service station to replace the light shield from 10th of may." "According to the information I...
  5. ramon123

Canon 5D Mark III Light Leak Resolution (Canon Europe)

FAQ: EOS 5D Mark III - Quality Issue Announcement Issue Concerning the EOS 5D Mark III digital SLR camera, when the LCD panel illuminates in extremely dark environments, the displayed exposure value may change. Canon has decided on our service policy to address this phenomenon, so we would like...
  6. ramon123

Speedlite 600EX RT now in stock at B&H!

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/847537-REG/Canon_5296B002_Speedlite_600EX.html
  7. ramon123

Buy 5D Mark III now or wait till Canon respond

Buy 5D Mark III Now or Wait till Canon respond?
  8. ramon123

Do you think that the new 5D Mark III's will be recalled?

Do you think that the new 5D Mark III's will be recalled? Meaning that everyone who has bought them till now will have to return them for a refund/credit and wait some time till the fixed up model comes out?
  9. ramon123

Should I buy the 5D Mark III Kit?

I'm seriously thinking of upgrading from a Canon XXD camera and want to know if those of you who have bought the 5D Mark III recommend taking the plunge. Obviously going from a Canon XXD camera to the 5D Mark III is a considerable jump however most photographers around including on this forum...
  10. ramon123

Canon G1 X - Now in stock at B&H

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=g1x&N=0&InitialSearch=yes
  11. ramon123

Nikon D800 Pictures - IQ

This was posted by Nikon Rumors. Looks pretty good.
  12. ramon123

5D Mark III Kit IN-STOCK at B&H!

Quick! http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/847546-REG/Canon_5260B009_EOS_5D_Mark_III.html
  13. ramon123

5D Mark III Body & Kit - now OUT OF STOCK at B&H!

5D Mark III Body & Kit - now OUT OF STOCK at B&H! http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/847546-REG/Canon_5260B009_EOS_5D_Mark_III.html
  14. ramon123

5D Mark III is now in-stock at X......

The 5D Mark III is now in-stock at...
  15. ramon123

If I order the 5D Mark III Kit now...

If I order the 5D Mark III Kit from B&H/Adorama now, when do you think it'll arrive?
  16. ramon123

5D Mark III Kit - Why did Canon choose the 24/105 f.4 IS?

Why did Canon choose this lens for the 5D Mark III kit?
  17. ramon123

Is this the Canon 5DX?

There was a topic earlier called something like the "New 5DX". Anyone see where it went? This was a picture that they posted...
  18. ramon123

Canon 30D to 5D Mark III - Too big of a jump? (advice please)

I have a close friend who needs some advice about the possible purchase of the new 5D Mark III. He currently has a Canon 30D and has been using it for quite some time, he has just enough in his bank savings for the 5D Mark III Kit. Is it too much of a "jump" for him to purchase the 5D Mark...
  19. ramon123

Canon 5D Mark III - Price Drop Details

1. When will Canon drop the price of the new 5D Mark III? 2. What price will it drop to eg. $2999 3. Your thoughts
  20. ramon123

Canon EOS 5D Mark III - March 2nd Announcement? (POLL: please vote)

There are thousands upon thousands of forum members. Lets see what the masses are thinking. Canon EOS 5D Mark III announcement on March 2nd?