Search results

1. M

What happened to the A.I. Speedlites???

Out of curiosity, what happened to Canon’s AI speedlites… example the 470EX-AI. I thought it was a great idea, never actually used it but it was on my wishlist to buy. Did it get discontinued because no one was buying it? Some other faultiness?
  2. M

Do you need more than 2MP? Why?

Watch this... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UCaZt5ndRW0
  3. M

Anybody else get this email message from canonrumors.com?

I'm just surprised that there is no official discussion of this... the message was in the same email as "Samyang's First Autofocus EF..."(just below it)
  4. M

Panasonic's Post Focus

I know Lytro did it first, but they F-ed it up with their proprietary crap that you had use to edit your pictures. But this... what Panasonic did... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zukYhBihj80 If it works as stated, seamlessly without problems... Panasonic just killed it.
  5. M

Videography Techniques....

I guess, I better start this off... although, I'm no professional, lets just say that I'm a beginner and/or student of video. Hmmmm.... I guess its exactly like photography techniques.... Most of it is trial and error, with some exceptions. I mean flash doesn't work with video, you're looking...
  6. M

6D for $1289

I dont know if anyone is aware or it has already been posted. http://www.adorama.com/ICA6DR.html?utm_term=Other&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=Other&utm_source=rflaid68073
  7. M

Question re: 4K

I don't even know why I'm asking this here, but we will see if anyone knows the answer. Do you really need a 4K TV to view 4K? I mean, I view a lot of online stuff, and my monitor's resolution is only 1280X1024. We all know the difference between 480p and 1080p, and you can see the difference...
  8. M

Technique...

I just learned the "Rule of Thirds," which I really didn't know about till 2 of my friends were arguing about it 2 days ago. So out of curiosity, I decided to check it out now. I was surprised, cause I was framing my pictures and videos like that unconsciously. I learned a lot of different...
  9. M

My first concept video....

I finished this a couple of months ago... I'm not proud of it, because it could have been 100X better than it is... Nonetheless, I learned a lot and I hope that I don't make the same mistakes that I made on this video on the next project. Again, its my first concept video and I did it for a...
  10. M

Whats up with the....

Squishy shutter button? Obviously, I'm coming from the rebel line... So there are some things I miss, like the tilt-swivel screen, but I can live without it. But I have to ask, whats up with the squishy shutter buttons on the 7D to Mark III. Even when I tried out the 6D, it didn't have that...
  11. M

FrankenCanon

Out of curiosity, can we retrofit a 70D sensor into a 7D camera body? And, if this is possible, can we also put 2 digic 5+ chips into a 7D body as well? Why or why not to each of the above 2 questions?
  12. M

Why a high MP camera?

Out of curiosity, those looking for high MP cameras... why do you need anything above 18MP? What kind of pictures are you going to be printing or publishing that requires like 30MP and above?