Search results

1. clicstudio

Industry News: Sony Introduces the High-resolution A7R IV with World’s First 61.0 MP Back-illuminated, Full-frame Image Sensor

Yeap. Agreed. People don't realize that anything is possible with bracketing multiple exposures and multiple focus stacking and lightroom and photoshop only if the subject is stationary. Sony cameras alleviate the need for so much processing with just one raw file. That's what I like about it.
  2. clicstudio

Industry News: Sony Introduces the High-resolution A7R IV with World’s First 61.0 MP Back-illuminated, Full-frame Image Sensor

I dont need to convince you nor trying to convert you. I can see the the difference and it was clear to me. That's all. I had both cameras with comparable 24-70 F2.8 glass on both. Also I forgot to mention how much better the AF is. I was tired of out of focus photos... Mainly shooting full body...
  3. clicstudio

Dude. I had both cameras for over a month. For me to switch after 18 years, the difference was huge. I am tired of people.not accepting the reality and defending old technology because they are afraid of trying something new or because the usual BS that they have too much money invested in...
  4. clicstudio

Take Real estate interior photos of an apartment with a window in mid day without bracketing or additional lights for example. Take good sunset photos. Take moonlight over the ocean photos. Beach portraits in the shade with just a little flash fill. I couldn't do it with Canon...
  5. clicstudio

I switched to an a7r iii from a 1Dx II last year and after 18 years of Canon "1" bodies. I could never go back. It's the best thing that ever happened to me. I can do.thjngs I never thought possible before and at half the price, half the weight and with 99% AF accuracy and lot more DR. I don't...
  6. clicstudio

Canon to use a Sony image sensor in an upcoming APS-C ILC body? [CR1]

If you can't beat them, join them!
  7. clicstudio

First look: Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM Image Quality

Of course it does! People stuck in the past still believe that old technology is going to be better or the same as new one. One more reason to get rid of your old EF and DSLR equipment. It will be dead in 2 years.
  8. clicstudio

POLL? How many are preordering the EOS R?

A firmware update will NOT give you IBIS... :rolleyes:
  9. clicstudio

man people are looking at this camera as if it was $10K. It's only $2300. And most online retailers like B&H or Adorama have 30 day return policies. U got 30 days to play with it and to decide if it works or not for your needs. I think it's going to be a great camera. People are afraid of change...
  10. clicstudio

You should all watch the Fro Knows Photos preview. Pretty insteresting points.
  11. clicstudio

More like a 12 year old...
  12. clicstudio

im trying to sound like you...
  13. clicstudio

you Can use your nose! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  14. clicstudio

Well said
  15. clicstudio

FPS doesn't make everyone look nice. I took a 20-cheerleader shot once and I had to photoshop faces around. it was fun.
  16. clicstudio

I wonder why they didn't improve on the system...
  17. clicstudio

In 10 years we will just think where to focus and the camera will do it... :p wait!. Canon already had laser eye focus 20 years ago... the closest thing to thinking where to put the focus points... What happened to it?
  18. clicstudio

cool shot. looks like a 60's photo!