Search results

1. tolusina

LCD Attachment Lock Screw / Thumb Screw replacement (C200)

That looks like 1/4" - 20 tpi threads, knobs are available at every hardware store (U.S.A.). https://www.google.com/search?q=DB1-9687-000&client=firefox-b-1-d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjJ-8PDmuP9AhWaEVkFHX8SD_UQ_AUoA3oECAEQBQ&biw=1472&bih=801&dpr=1.3
  2. tolusina

R5: Thread size hole next to USB-C

Guessing from the photo, I'd try M5x0.8, 10-24, 10-32.
  3. tolusina

Bent neck-strap lug on 6D, how do I fix it?

It's steel. Bend it back with a screwdriver, it'll be fine.
  4. tolusina

Any chance of putting latest forum threads on front page again?

Does this work for you? https://www.canonrumors.com/forum/whats-new/posts/1825515/
  5. tolusina

The best flat field macro lens for 1:1 reproduction

To square the camera to the film plane, place a mirror at the film plane or parallel to the film plane, center the reflection in the finder. Reading that one might think "What?", but one's first view of the mirror through the finder is an "Aha!" moment. .
  6. tolusina

How do I photograph the moon?

It's a daylight exposure, use the sunny 16 rule. .
  7. tolusina

Always learning - A tale of the RF 15-35 and a dark night

I expected Batman photos. :( I'll see meself out now......
  8. tolusina

How to shoot a panoramic up close where you cannot back up...sliding a tripod horizontally maybe somehow?

It's very unlikely that the sidewalk is true flat and true to level making it a lousy reference surface. How about a contractor's laser to provide reference planes? You'll need a target on your camera support and means to set it plumb. Have you looked into renting a dolly and rail system?
  9. tolusina

16K Stills/Video Camera Camera Leak

Sounds suspiciously like the new Sigma shceduled to be formally announced the day after March.
  10. tolusina

Black & White

Print that.
  11. tolusina

Winter, 2020-2021

@Ramage, Print that. (y)
  12. tolusina

Black & White

Print that! (y)
  13. tolusina

Spiders

THIS! This is one photography philosophy, that art is present within scenes we encounter, as photographers it's our task to decide how to frame a scene prior to recording for later presentation. I do not want viewers of my photos to wonder how I did that, I do not want my photos to say "look...
  14. tolusina

Black & White

Print that! (y)
  15. tolusina

How to turn on EOS R5 Joystick?

"Dipstick"! Priceless! (y)
  16. tolusina

Variable exposure in very low light

LEDs flicker when they are pulse width modulated rather than voltage or current controlled. They will do this whether they are powered by batteries or mains. The easiest, cheapest and quickest way to test is to spread your fingers and wave that hand briskly in front of the light. Spokes of a...
  17. tolusina

The new 1DX Mark III runs linux?

Aye, you saw that too! (y) Busybox, a collection of Linux utilities in a single, slimmed down executable, ideal for devices with limited hardware resources. Busybox is not something that runs on its own, rather it's a suite of utilities that runs within a Linux environment. If TWRP was in there...
  18. tolusina

Reptiles and Amphibians

@ Aussie shooter Print this......
  19. tolusina

Black & White

@ dpc Print this.