Search results

1. K

Impressions of the weekend, feedback appreciated

I shot a party friday night and got some results that I wanted to share with you guys. I'm pretty happy with the shots i got this weekend. I was experimenting quite a lot and it was paying of for me. I could definetly up my game in the nightclub photography area and gain some experience with...
  2. K

How (and why) does sensor size change DOF?

Hey guys, I've read it multiple times now and i really dont understand it. Why does the sensor size affect the DOF and why do FF cameras have a smaller DOF? Seems like a pretty basic question but i really couldn't wrap my head around this concept. Greetings from Germany, Knut Skywalker
  3. K

Canon 100mm f/2.0 for portraits

Hey guys! I just wanted to know if anybody of you has some experience with the 100mm f/2.0? I've read some pretty good reviews on it, but wanted to hear something from someone who actually uses it or used it in the past. It's a very unpopular lens, so there's not much to read about it on the...
  4. K

Where to get 5D2 firmware 2.1.1??

Hey guys, i recently bought a 5D2 with pre-installed firmware 2.0.9 and wanted to try the Magic Lantern Unified Beta on it. To install Magic Lantern i need firmware version 2.1.1. I've checked the web but can't find any non-canon sources to download this firmware. Canon only has the 2.1.2...
  5. K

5D Mk II price drops in Europe?

Hello CR forum :) , I'm from Germany and i want to buy a 5D Mk II in the next month to upgrade from my 450D. I heard alot of price drops in the US but can we expect price drops in Europe as well? If so, i could spent my money on some glass instead of the body only. The 28mm 1.8 or 85mm 1.8 would...