Search results

1. aznable

Your best street shots of any kind.

this is the best just because is the only one i shot ;)
  2. aznable

Why do fast primes not have IS?

3. aznable

Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG Art in August? [CR2]

no one has problems with AF of this lens except the one that has a 1D series, like me
  4. aznable

Sigma 50mm Art 1.4 Focusing problems

seems a very bad problem...i will take more shots, for now i taken just 2 hundreds
  5. aznable

i will try with focal, but the beaviour of the lens seems normal with autofocus system of 1D series....also in lenstip.com review the lens was has pronunced FF with 1d series + inconsistency dwhich kind of problems had with your 50 Art?
  6. aznable

4k? too much ;) the focus is consistent tough
  7. aznable

Sigma ART 50 Shipments - Have you received your confirmation

got mine 2 days ago here in italy ;)
  8. aznable

Thinking about the Sigma 1.4 Art

a very good lens test shots cameras 50D and 1Dmk3...iso between 400 and 1600...al shot taken at 1.4...no processing except the sharpening lr applies when exports to jpg and a bit of vibrance
  9. aznable

got my 50 Art two days ago...perfect with 50D a a pronunced FF with 1dmk3....solution....fine tune with the dock, now the focus is good with 1dmk3 and with in body regulation with 50D, now i get good results with both bodies
  10. aznable

Review: Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art

you can take a look to a more scientific review http://slrgear.com/reviews/showproduct.php/product/1677/cat/30 the canon 1.2L is destroied on sharpness in the corners
  11. aznable

Sigma 50mm f/1.4 Art Gets Reviewed

there is no match between 50A and the rest of the bunch except the Zeiss Otus slrgear consusions of the review: The Sigma 50mm ƒ/1.4 Art is the most exciting lens we're likely to review this year. All competing lenses from Canon and Nikon fell short when compared to the resolving power of the...
  12. aznable

My Nexus 5 phone takes better pictures than 60D in low light

the nexus 5 is worst than my lumia 1020 taking shots at any iso and the lumia 1020 is good considering it's a phone, but it isnt any better than a dslr like a canon 60D; post some samples
  13. aznable

Sigma 24-104 f/4 lenstip's review

the canon is a little better at 105@4, in the rest fo focal length/apertures is worst; midframe and corners sigma is overall better anyway 2 lenses i dont like so much
  14. aznable

Photoshop CC & Lightroom 5 for $9.99/mth

Re: Photoshop CC & Lightroom 5 for $9.99/mth it's a promotional price for the first year only. in the terms of use conditions they say, that the renew will be automatical at the actual price of the Subscription. i dont understand if you can cancel the Subscription at the end of the first year...
  15. aznable

Sigma 24-104 f/4 lenstip's review

nothing spectacular but optically better than nikkor and canon http://www.lenstip.com/index.php?test=obiektywu&test_ob=389
  16. aznable

Nikon drops sales forecast as high-end camera market stalls

and in the meanwhile nikon may die and you will be here bashing canon and supporting who... sony, pentax, Samsung? lol
  17. aznable

Sigma 24-105 f/4 DG OS Gets its Price

and recently the optic quality too
  18. aznable

7D2, 6D2, 5D4... USB3?

my hdd is faster than 100-200mb/sec and by a lot...around 500 mb/sec attached on a sata3 controller, but i guess it would take a quite big performance hit if attached to a usb 3.0 enclosure and yes, to have an usb 3 would be preferable than an usb 2, but you would need a good hardware to...
  19. aznable

7D2, 6D2, 5D4... USB3?

it's not only a matter of usb 2 or 3; downloading images from an UDMA from a canon 50D (udma supported) and a USB2 10€ card reader (with UDMA support) is faster on the card reader
  20. aznable

Finally upgraded from 1st Gen EOS Rebel - Canon 7D

welcome to CanonRumors forum ;)