Search results

1. B

Baltimore Grand Prix Question

Did anyone on the forums attend last year? I can't find anything on the website about camera restrictions and I'm curious if I'm going to get turned away if I show up with a 5D and 70-200 2.8. Thanks in advance!
  2. B

Italy Trip Lens Advice - wide angle

I will be taking my first trip to Italy late this summer and will be visiting Rome, Florance, Chique Terre, and Venice. I'm hoping to pack light and will be traveling with my 5Diii and 24-105L at a minimum. I'm looking for some advice on a wide angle lens choice for the trip. I would like to...
  3. B

5D mk III Rate Button and Android

Does anyone have knowledge of an Android photo slideshow (or organization) app that will recognize photos that have been "rated" by the 5D III? Here is the scenario... Shooting weddings/events, I would like to be able to hit the rate button on the 5D to identify a limited number of good...
  4. B

5diii problem with touch wheel

I'm hoping that I'm just doing something wrong but I can't get the touch sensitive wheel to work in video mode. Silent control is turned on and I have tried in M and Av modes while recording video. I've tried touching every part of the wheel but nothing is changing. I'm really thinking there is...