Search results

1. S

fireworks videoing - 16-35 ii f2.8 or the new f4?

Heading out to DisneyWorld for NYE and plan on videoing the fireworks out there. I've got a Canon 6D ii (yeah I know I whined but the built in image stabilization for videoing and the sweet deal over thanksgiving was too good to pass up) and the 16-35 ii f2.8 and the newer F4. Generally I've...
  2. S

Canon 6D video "hiccups"

I've noticed when taking longer videos with my 6D (greater than 5 minutes) that the recorded video stutters occasionally (audio stays fine) as if the write buffer is full or the bandwidth at that particular point in the video went too high. I'm using a class 10 San Disk Pro 128gb memory card...
  3. S

Canon 6D refurb - Stuck pixels on video.

Picked up a Canon 6D Refurb from Canon last November. I'm just back from a trip and noticed that I've got 2 stuck pixels (one red, one blue) near the center upper left quadrant - But only when shooting video and only in darker lighting conditions (pure black seems to cause them to turn off...)...
  4. S

Upgraded - Sell old equipment?

I've just upgraded to a Canon 6D from a T4i. I sold off an old film scanner to finance the purchase of the camera itself so I'm only out for the cost of the 16-35 f2.8L lens which I could probably be re-coup by selling the T4i and my 2 lenses for it (17-55 f2.8 and 10-22). I'm trying to decide...