Search results

1. J

Adding Lens data for older lenses

I have a 200mm 1.8 [i] use and what to incorporate CA, light falloff etc correction data the camera can fix this before it arrives at my work station. How would I go about doing this?
  2. J

Canon 7D not downloading pictures with EOS Utility 3

Not sure why this is happening. I try letting do it automatically but it never starts up. Manually starting EOS U 3 doesn't work either. Windows 10 was recently installed on the machine.
  3. J

Correction Data for Legacy Lenses

As an owner of a 200mm 1.8, I don't use it that often but when I do, I like to get the absolute most out of it. That being said, since this lens is moderately popular, and Canon supports correction data for the 200mm 2.0 IS, are there any ways to get this working with the 1.8?
  4. J

Focal Reducer

This topic comes up from time to time and I think it would be a great way to do a number of things. The utility of using EF lenses AND getting the full frame effect they were meant to give is more than just a passing nod to these optical treasures. Focal reducers have been used in astronomy...
  5. J

Peripheral Illumination Control for a 200mm 1.8

I was wondering if there were any way I can use this feature on my 7D? One way would be to get the camera to have a way to apply setting manually, as there must be a number of legacy lenses people use, like this one.