Search results

1. F

Over - Under -shot not in focus?

Hi! I've tried out my underwaterhousing today at the indoor swimmingpool :) It worked out great! But when I tried to do some Over/Under-shots all the over-part was WAY out of focus. Is it supposed to be like that? Aperture was 4.5 and I guess that with f22 it would be more in focus but almost...
  2. F

What lenses would you bring for this travel-trip?

Hi all Canon-shooters! :) I'm about to do a sort of a travel dream in october. Will be traveling to these places: - Dubai - Sydney - Great barrier reef (compact with under water housing) - New Zeeland I'm going to bring a Canon 5D mk3 aswell as my compact camera. Now I'm thinking of what...
  3. F

I've tried the 200-400 today! :D Very happy

Today I've had the oppertunity to try the new 200-400/4 IS with the 1.4x converter :D I've never tried any longer lens than the 70-200/2.8 II IS, so it was quite amazing to have the oppertunity to try this one out. The place had quite bad lightning aswell so I had to use ISO 12.800 on the 5d3...
  4. F

How to shoot brackeded shots for HDR (5d MarkIII)?

Hi! I've been trying to figure this out, but how can I shoot like 5-7 bracketed shots with my 5D markIII ? To make HDR on my own, not using the cameras HDR. I would like to have my own 5-7 RAW-files to play with :) I would like to shoot them easy with a remote (Canon TC-80 N3). I've tried to...
  5. F

LEE filters vs Multi-exposures

Hi! I've been reading a lot on landscape photography on different forums, watched youtube-videos, read magazines and so on. What I've seen is that some use Multi exposure - shooting to ensure that details in shadows aswell as in skies are obtained. Some even turn them into HDR (with different...
  6. F

Lightroom vs DPP vs Adobe Camera RAW (examples)

Hi! I'm currently using Adobe Lightroom 4 to process my RAW-files. Recently I've been noticing some "darkness"-problems with my Canon 5D mk III when checking them in Lightroom. So I took some time to install Adobe Camera RAW + DPP to check the differences. Here are three files from a 500%...
  7. F

New prime lenses for wedding/events

Hi everyone on CR. I've been following this site for over a year, watching for rumors of the 5D mkIII. Now it's time to get the new 5DmkIII and of this, I'm going to sell and reinvest in some new lenses. Currently I have 5D mkII 7D (soon 5D mkIII) Lenses Canon 24-70/2.8 Canon 70-200/2.8 IS II...