Search results

1. B

Lexar announces the world’s first 1TB SD card

Can’t say I’m thrilled by the prospect of a 1TB card from any manufacturer, and especially so from Lexar. Imagine losing 1TB of images when the card fails....? Even disregarding the loss of all those images, I know form personal experience how poor the response form Lexar can be regarding a...
  2. B

Skylum Luminar 2018 and Aurora HDR 2018 Receive Updates

Macphun Aurora 2017.... I bought this HDR software from Macphun (now rebranded as “Skylum”) only to have the 2018 version come out a few months later, and requiring another full purchase (with a small discount for “upgrades”). So I stuck with the 2017 version. But it’s buggy and the really...
  3. B

If the Japanese Yen is now low, why are Canon prices staying high?

The Japanese Yen has fallen considerably in value in recent months. Japanese exports should therefore be much cheaper now for buyers, so why are Canon prices remaining so high? I'd love a new Canon 5D mk III but current MAP limitations are keeping prices high and stopping me from buying.
  4. B

Prices trending higher?

What I don't understand is why MAP is keeping prices high when the YEN has fallen considerably in value in recent months. Japanese exports should now be much cheaper for buyers.