Search results

1. cellomaster27

Where do you buy your photo frames?

Hello! I am wondering what all of you people who print and sell images do for frames. I understand there are metal and canvas prints, but I still like the regular photo prints in frames. Is there a good supplier online? Custom made frames are way too expensive for me and not exactly what I'm...
  2. cellomaster27

Canon 24-70 F/2.8 version 1 or 24-70 F/4 IS?

I know these lenses are quite different in most ways besides the focal range. I'm looking to buy one of these.. I have tried the sigma 24-70 but was NOT impressed at all. Same with the tamron 24-70 2.8: underwhelming. I just want to hear your thoughts and inputs! Thanks!
  3. cellomaster27

Where do you get your prints made?

Hi guys, I thought that I'd ask where everyone gets their prints made and your experiences. I have been using adoramapix but recently, I feel that their quality has gone down dramatically.. (I am not advertising or belittling a company) Just my personal experience. I don't print at home...
  4. cellomaster27

which canon camera offers double exposure?

Hi guys. Just a quick question and I apologize in advance if this was already a post before.. I didn't fine anything through search so here goes! What canon camera has the double exposure option? I understand many other brands offer it. Thanks!
  5. cellomaster27

Exposure compensation in camera.. do you use it?

This may be a very bad question.. but I would like to know if you guys use exposure comp. in camera. I only use the usual manual settings.. shutter speed, aperture, and iso. I may bump up the exposure in post a bit.. but would it be better to use the exposure comp in camera or post? or does...
  6. cellomaster27

Lens contact wear

Hello, Honestly, I don't know if I'm asking a very stupid question.. I whizzed through some of the forum and couldn't find anything specifically mentioning the lens contacts. So, is there a point in using a lens where the lens and the camera simply stop communicating? and if so, does that...
  7. cellomaster27

Lens internal part falling off? its a refurb lens

Hello! This is my 85mm 1.8 lens that I bought from Canon as a refurb lens. It's still under warranty but I wanted to ask you folks if this is something off the internals. I have never opened up a lens so I have no idea.. Basically, I was doing a family photosession and after the shoot, I...
  8. cellomaster27

Camera bag suggestions for canon eos-m kit

Hi y'all. Just wondering if anyone has suggestions for a small camera bag... Just the canon eos-m kit. Maybe a little space for the accessories as well? Much appreciated!
  9. cellomaster27

Shooting and model release form use

I hope I'm not repeating a topic that has already been asked/discussed.. So I understand that it is "legal" to take photos in public. Now concerning model release forms, do you just carry them around with a pen and have every person you photograph sign it? I know that sounds dumb but seriously...
  10. cellomaster27

Suggestions for portable softbox for speedlites.

Hi y'all! I have a question concerning softboxes... I am just getting into flash photography, as I love natural ambient light. ;) but the world of flash photography is amazing!! I am planning on using the softbox for portraits. What is the best softbox for the money, and it has to be portable...
  11. cellomaster27

Is the future USM or STM? Or both..

I've been wondering for a while at which direction canon is going with the newer STM tech lenses. I really can't say anything negative on how the STM lenses perform but there are advantages to the older USM lenses. Such as ring able to focus the lens without power. But then, I'm not sure exactly...
  12. cellomaster27

Battery grip for SL1? Or is that just too much..

Hey guys! I recently got my SL1 and its small, needless to say. I was wondering if a battery grip will come out for it soon.. I'm kinda thinking not because of where the memory card is.. But you never know? :) I think a grip would be perfect but it might just defeat the purpose of being small...
  13. cellomaster27

Extra battery for canon SL1/100D. Get original?

Hey guys! I have a couple questions... I am getting a 100D as of today and I am already realizing the need for extra batteries. The life of the battery is quite short according to the many reviews out there. Besides the original battery (875mAh 7.2V), is it okay/safe to buy a non genuine...
  14. cellomaster27

Deal on canon 24-105mm L lens on ebay for 728.85 brand new in white box.

It wouldn't hurt to share this i don't think. Here's the link! http://bit.ly/11QvqGx If you don't mind the white box, you got a good deal for a new lens!
  15. cellomaster27

Is it time to consider Sigma lenses seriously?? competitive to Canon?

Hey guys. I am an amateur/hobbyist photographer that loves to keep up on the forums and on cr. I was wondering what you guys take on the new lenses that Sigma has been putting out on the market. The price ranges are very competitive even to the Canon brand. I am a Canon fanboy (to put it...