Search results

1. M

There will not be an EOS 5D Mark V [CR2]

I feel the same about the 5DIV, but I am sure that by the time the R5 MkII is released they will have ironed out all the problems with mirrorless and there really will be no point in a 5DV. That's my own reasoning. At the moment I see no reason to change my 5DIV, which really is a fantastic...
  2. M

UK pricing leaks for the Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6

Pricewise: I bought a 5DIV not that long after release for £3600 including VAT. That was in September 2016. So £4200 including VAT is pretty much in line with that, 4 years later (and with a much weaker £)
  3. M

How does a dead fly in a Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II affect image quality?

I upgraded my old 70-200 f/4L a while ago to the new II version. I had hoped to sell the old one in part exchange, but when the shop checked out the lens they noticed a piece of broken glass stuck somewhere between the rear lens elements. They showed it to me so I could see for myself. No...
  4. M

White balance, how to determine?

The best way by far, is to use live view (if you have it). Set the camera to live view and point the camera at your subject. With one eye on the lcd and one on the subject, adjust the white balance until what you see on the lcd looks the same as the subject. Works every time!
  5. M

Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM

So pleased I bought this lens! First picture is from the Galapagos Islands. The others are from the Norris Geyser Basin in the Yellowstone National Park, USA Enjoy!