Search results

1. J

Any fans of Peak Design out there?

Thank you, brad-man, for the heads-up. I like the PD Slide straps and recently picked up their wrist strap which uses V3 so I applied for their upgraded V4 anchors. As pwp posted, it's nice to see a company stand by their products.
  2. J

Canon Rumors Turns 10 Years Old

Re: Happy Birthday, Canon Rumors Turns 10 Years Old Today Congratulations! Thanks to you, your crew and the whole CR community for providing great reads that are very informative and entertaining!
  3. J

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from Canon Rumors

Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for all the great information and interesting reads throughout the year.
  4. J

Canon 1dx Mark II - Underwater Video

Great colours!
  5. J

Aliens are among us!

It's very nice and fun to watch!
  6. J

Canon EOS M2 Not Coming to North America

Thank you for expressing how I feel, but I will also add my two cents' worth. As a current owner of an M, I was planning to buy the new model with a 22mm kit lens since I have the 18-55 and recently bought the 11-22. My friends and I do a lot of hiking. Thus, the small form factor influenced my...
  7. J

NOTICE!! Members with no posts or logins being purged.

Thank you for the explanation. It explains why I had to re-register. I don't normally post...just like to read what I find interesting. Now I have one post ! :)