Search results

1. surapon

BIRD'S EYE VIEWS

Thank you, Sir, dear great teacher Mr. ajfotofilmagem. I just have FUN on the airplane. Have a great day, Sir. Surapon.
  2. surapon

BIRD'S EYE VIEWS

Every time that I fly in the air, I so scare, and can not sleep---Just use my scare time = just Click, Click and Click.
  3. surapon

BIRD'S EYE VIEWS

Dear my Great Teachers and friends, I would like to post the new POST = The bird's eye views , for all of our friends to share the views from the airplane's window, or the photos form the top of the sky scapers. Yes Sir/ Madame, I use Mirrorless Canon EOS-M 18 MP, with 18-55 mm Lens are great...
  4. surapon

Any thing Shot with a 5ds/r

Yes, With this awesome 5D SR, and TS-E 24 MM. F/ 3.5 L MK II Tilt & Shift Lens----Hand Held shooting. Enjoy. Surapon
  5. surapon

Any thing Shot with a 5ds/r

Yes, With this awesome 5D SR, and EF 100 mm. F/ 2.8 L IS Macro Lens----Hand Held shooting. Enjoy. Surapon
  6. surapon

5DS R battery life

Dear friend Mr. AlanF. I have this awesome 5DS R. since 10/5/2015, and shoot average 1,000 per month for this camera. Yes, I have Battery grip that have 2 Battery and I can shoot 1200 Photos for both of batteries. BUT , I have learn from the PRO/ Canon PRO. : 1) minimum use live view for...
  7. surapon

Lens tolerance for high heat.

Dear friends. I went back to Thailand every two years = 115 Degree " C " and 100 % Humidity---And I do not have any problem about Canon Cameras and Lenses that I use in Thailand. But I have 3 Cameras Bodies and Lens on Camera Body all the times---I never change the Lens if I out in the Field...
  8. surapon

Airliners

Ha, Ha, Ha, Dear friend Mr. Lion rock. No, I can not fly on First class or Business Class , Because I will get drunk before the airplane take off. That why just buy the ticket on Economy class, and try to get the Window seat as best as I can + eat the many bags of Peanuts. Nice to talk to you...
  9. surapon

Airliners

Thank you, Sir, Dear friend Roo. Surapon
  10. surapon

What is everyone's experiences on graduated ND filters?

Yes, I try to shoot all of my Photos as best as possible in the Camera, With Minimum Time of Post Processing by Photoshop---Yes, I need a lot of Help from Coklin Creative Filter System ( Made in France). AND IT's Work great too. Good luck to you. Surapon
  11. surapon

What is everyone's experiences on graduated ND filters?

Dear friend Mr. Neurorx. Yes, I try to shoot all of my Photos as best as possible in the Camera, With Minimum Time of Post Processing by Photoshop---Yes, I need a lot of Help from Coklin Creative Filter System ( Made in France). AND IT's Work great too. Good luck to you. Surapon
  12. surapon

Review - Samyang (Rokinon) 50mm f/1.2 AS UMC

Thank you Sir, Dear great teacher Mr. Dustin. Now, I am understand 100%. Have a great night, Sir. Surapon
  13. surapon

Post your best portraits(street, studio, candid etc...).

Thank you, Sir, dear friend Mr. RustyTheGeek. I try to use The Free- Add on program from Google NIX, , Silver EFEX-PRO -2 with my PS 5.5 Have a great day, Sir. Surapon
  14. surapon

Please share your snow/ Ice Photos with us in CR.

Great Arts work, Sir dear great teacher Mr. neuroanatomist Surapon.
  15. surapon

Airliners

At above Miami, Florida, USA. With Canon EOS-M MK I, EF-M 18-55 mm. Surapon
  16. surapon

Post your best portraits(street, studio, candid etc...).

Beautiful American ladies 220 years ago before independent day. Yes at old historic Williamsburg, VA. Enjoy. Surapon
  17. surapon

BIRD IN FLIGHT ONLY -- share your BIF photos here

Thank you, Sir, Dear friend Mr. 2n10. Thanks for the Right Name " Snow Geese". Surapon
  18. surapon

Zoo Pics 3

Sorry, This wild life not in the Zoo, But in our back yard at our rental home in Bonaire Island. Yes about 2 feet long---Ha, Ha, Ha. Surapon
  19. surapon

BIRD IN FLIGHT ONLY -- share your BIF photos here

WOW, WOW, WOW----Dear friend Brian= Perfect capture and perfected Timing. Thanks to share with us. Surapon.
  20. surapon

Show your Bird Portraits

Birds in Florida, USA.