Search results

1. FEBS

Underwaterphotography

A new challenge. I just ordered a Ikelite housing and 8" dome for my 5D mk3 and 16-35 f4. I also added a flat port for the 100 2.8 IS. So, during my trip in September to costa rica, I will see what I can get from this gear. I didn't order any flashes as this time I will not go to deep (no scuba...
  2. FEBS

Costa Rica: 300 2.8 II or 100-400 II

In September, I will be visiting Costa Rica for 3 weeks (Tortuguero, Cahuita National Park, Arenal, Monteverde, Samara, Manuel Antonio, Puerto Jimenez, Corcovado National Park, San Gerardo de Dota) We will visit several times the national parks. The 600 II + 1.4x will be for sure in the...
  3. FEBS

Help me choose: Canon G7X or Sony RX100 IV

During last year, my wife is shooting more as before. Her Nikon Coolpix S6500 needs to be replaced. So I was thinking about a new compact camera as a gift for Xmas. She likes to photograph landscapes and portraits of family and kids. No need for large FL, 100 is more then sufficient. I would...
  4. FEBS

Safari 300 2.8 Mkii or 200-400 1.4x

This year in October, I will visit the first time South-Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe and the Victoria Falls. We will do several safari trips during that period. I did already read a lot of gear to use for capturing wildlife. However I stay with the problem of the big white lens I want to take with...