Search results

1. J

RRS PC-LR Clamp on Markins Q20

Hi everyone, I am looking to get the RRS PC-LR panning clamp to replace the knob quick release which came on my Markins Q20 ball head. Does anyone of you have experience with this combination? Please comment how well/not well they worked together. Thank you, Eric
  2. J

Travel advice - Italy

Hi fellow members, We will be travelling to Italy this summer for a family vacation. We will be visiting Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, and Venice. Of course I will be taking my beloved DSLR and taking tons of photos. I have read some reports of theft of equipment in Italy and would like to hear...
  3. J

Advice for Monnument Valley

Hi everyone, I am planning a trip to Monument Valley at the end of March, and would appreciate any advice on how to plan the trip. I will arrive in the afternoon, stay at the View hotel, and leave on the 2nd day in the afternoon. Is there any photography tour you recommend? I would like to...
  4. J

Advice for shooting Antelope Canyon

Hi everyone, I am going to be visiting Antelope Canyon for the first time in two weeks. I will be visiting both the upper and lower canyon, and would like to get your advice on how to better shoot the beautiful canyon. Thank you, Eric PS. I heard it is very dusty in the canyon and lens change...
  5. J

Just got 5D MK III. What do I check?

Hi everyone, I just got a Canon 5D MK III in my hands. What should I check and look out for before the return period expires on me? Thank you, Eric
  6. J

rain protection

Hi all, I recently went on a trip. For two days it was raining non-stop. I don't have anything to protect my equipment so ended those two days without any picture. Can anyone recommend something that I can use for the future? Thanks, Jolly