Search results

1. Y

Today i officially felt left behind with being a Canon shooter

Hi There I'm a Canon shooter since ages and no - Canon is not doomed ;-) I have a number of professional bodies from Canon and a lot of L lenses and also recently purchased a m50. I also have to say i still love the Canon lenses, the ergonomics of the bodies, DPAF (well i don't do a lot of...
  2. Y

sensor dust 1DX Mark II compared to 1DX MI

Hello there I have 2 1DX MI's and use them obviously for sport and really most of the time with a lens at f2.0 or f2.8. From the beginning i feel i cant use it for my studio work that is done at f11. I still have 2 5DMIII's for all my studio work for that reason - while i change lenses only very...
  3. Y

camera bag hint please - 1d body plus 200 f2 with extender 2.0

Anyone has a hint what bag i could purchase that would carry the combo in the subject line ? THis must not store a laptop or any other items but should be large enough to have the body and 200 2.0 plus extender fully attached (ready to use). I need it to protectbthe combo but also to allow to...
  4. Y

used 1Ds Mark 3 or 6D for Studio Work, Streetphotography?

Hello there I have a 1D-X for sports and a 1D-M3 as backup for sports. And well i have a few 5Ds as well. Now I could get a used 1Ds M3 from a trustable source. It got a new shutter this June.( i saw the repair bill from CPS) It will be about 2200 Euro. (body only) A new 6D here is about 1650...