Search results

1. C

Warranty Repair - Out of Warranty?

I sent in my BG-E11 to Canon Canada for repairs for a couple of things. First (and the major problem), the joystick button randomly popped off and was lost. Secondly, I had overtightened a plate and it cracked the base plate of the BG-E11. Small crack, nothing major. I'm being told that because...
  2. C

1DX Battery Issue?

Thanks for the replies. It does seem like really strange behavior. None of my past cameras did this. Now also, like I said in the OP, I had fully charged one of the LP-E4N's the other night and checked it the next day and it was 87%. I figured maybe it's a faulty battery. But last night, I...
  3. C

1DX Battery Issue?

The auto sleep is set to 1 minute. Always has been. Regarding the question about 1 or 2 batteries: doesn't the 1DX only hold the one battery (LP-E4N)? May sound stupid of me to ask lol but it's my first 1-series. Like I said, the battery life shows a very inconsistent reading. For instance: I...
  4. C

1DX Battery Issue?

Hey everyone, I just bought a brand new 1DX. Received it yesterday. I have a couple questions regarding the battery. The battery reading seems to be very inconsistent. It will show, say 92% and then I'll check it again and it will read 88%. Once I powered the camera up from sleep and it showed...
  5. C

Brand new LP-E6 Question

Thanks for the replies. It was a slow, single blink (0-50%) It was charging for around 2.5 hrs and just sitting on the single blink, then all of a sudden it was green. Anyways, I tried charging it again and it seems to be working properly now. :)
  6. C

Brand new LP-E6 Question

Hey guys, I just purchased a BG-E11 for my 5D3 and a new battery too (LG-E6). I have a question regarding the battery though. When I charged it for the first time, the orange indicator was only blinking once the entire charge (Didn't double/tripled blink.) It charged to 100% though and seems to...