Search results

1. P

Save those pennies! A Canon EF 1200mm f/5.6L USM is coming up for auction

That's a lot of pennies to save...
  2. P

Is a Canon RF 60mm f/1.0L USM on the way? [CR1]

An old Nikon 58mm f1.2 was a remarkable lens with a beautiful rendering.
  3. P

A new Canon ILC has hit certification

Both RF 400 and 600mm telephoto were also certified in Russia.
  4. P

Rumors are slow, let’s talk RF lens wish lists

200mm f1.8
  5. P

There are still surprises in store for the Canon EOS R5 announcement [CR2]

1/500 sec flash sync 1/16,000 sec max shutter speed
  6. P

Exposure compensation issue

Yeah, I've changed the flash compensation to +2 trying to somehow brighten up the image, but it didn't help. Anyway, I guess the best bet will be to send the camera back, since other people don't have the same issue with their cameras. Thanks to all who responded!
  7. P

I fully agree, and that's why I'm not sure why I'm seeing -3 exposure when I half-press the shutter button and 0 in the menu. Just curious if I'm missing something here or it's the camera issue. Using the same settings on other Canon cameras have always produced properly exposed images. It's...
  8. P

Thanks for the response but it tried that before and it didn't work for me, unfortunately. It says that exposure compensation cannot be changed when in the flash or bulb mode. But even when the flash is off, I can't change exposure in the menu. This issues is only in the M mode. All other modes...
  9. P

Hello guys, hope all is well. I have a quick question regarding the exposure compensation setting on Canon Rebel T7. We're using camera in dental clinics in a manual mode, ISO100, shutter speed 1/160, f29-32 with an 100mm macro lens and macro ring flash. One of my colleagues got a new Canon...
  10. P

A new Canon DSLR seems to be getting teased on social media by a Canon ambassador

Whatever it is (DSLR or mirrorless), 30 fps is unbelievable. Virtually, it's the same as recording a video at 30 fps.
  11. P

Is an RF 135mm f/1.4L USM in development? [CR1]

Mitakon 135mm f1.4 lens is about the same size as Canon 200mm f2. I used to own 200 f2, loved it optically but the FL is a bit too much. The same highest IQ but 135mm FL would be amazing. Some weight save would be great too ;)
  12. P

Canon officially announces the Canon EOS R system

Neuro, are you planning to replace your 1DX with 5dsR or you're adding it as a second body?
  13. P

At Least Two Big White Lenses Coming Ahead of Photokina [CR3]

200 f2 and 800mm f5.6? They've been rumored for a long time already
  14. P

Two Prosumer Mirrorless Camera Bodies in Development [CR2]

Wouldn't an adapter compromise weather seal properties of a prosumer cameras?
  15. P

Any rumors on a new 200mm f2?

Which one? Never thought about checking any astronomy websites for Canon glasses :) Thanks
  16. P

That's very true, Mike. I enjoyed using my 200L but it was a little heavier than I liked (not bad but still...). So, I was hoping that the new one will feature the reduced weight. Optically, I don't really need any other improvements.
  17. P

Hello guys, I hope you had a great Easter weekend. I'm on the market for a 200mm f2 lens, which I used to own but had to part with for some financial reasons 3 years ago. I haven't visited CR website regularly during the past few months and might miss the information. Is there any hint that a...
  18. P

Canon Full Frame Mirrorless is Definitely Coming, and The Wait Won't Be as Long as We Thought

I'm sure only few other members will agree with me, but I'd love to have a 1DX-like mirrorless camera. But I assume that this won't be financially reasonable to release such camera, at least now.
  19. P

Another question on tripod and ballhead

I decided to go with TVC-23, and if I feel the need for a sturdier tripod, I'll add TVC-43 later. I'll also go with BH-40 ballhead. Thank you to all of you guys for your time and interest.