Search results

1. S

Canon R with EF-S lens?

Excuse my ignorance, but I feel like I am missing something. The new adapters for the RF mount state that it can take EF-S lenses. However, I thought EF-S lenses were only for crop sensors. How can a full frame sensor use a EF-S lens?
  2. S

18-135 STM Focus issue

I have had my 70D and 18-135 STM for a couple of months and I've noticed an issue. It happens when I have focused on something close to me then zoom out to 135mm. When I then try to focus on a distant subject it constantly focus hunts. The only way I can achieve focus is by zooming back to 120mm...
  3. S

A-DEP with touch screen

I never used the A-DEP mode on my T1i, but I was thinking it might be a good mode with a touch screen in live view. I can invision tapping on the subjects I want in focus on the screen and the camera selecting the largest aperture that could keep them all in focus. I wouldn't mind A-DEP being...
  4. S

Square or cross shaped sensors

Moving this topic from another thread since it was off topic.
  5. S

Sony ILCE-QX1 - interchangeable lens mount for smartphones

Interesting development. http://www.wired.com/2014/09/sony-ilce-qx1/ It has a pop-up flash as well. Does anyone in this forum have one of these smartphone mountable cameras? If so do you like it? It doesn't interest me but I wonder if others like the idea.