Search results

1. 1Zach1

Canon EOS R6 IBIS in action

Love my RP, but I’m already having gear envy.
  2. 1Zach1

The RF mount “Holy Trinity” should be ready to ship before the end of July 2019 [CR2]

I can’t wait for more info on the 15-35.
  3. 1Zach1

Canon RF 14-21mm f/1.4L USM one of the “crazy” lenses coming next year [CR1]

Well I’m already saving for the 15-35, so I’ll just keep saving because I’d rather have this.
  4. 1Zach1

Canon EOS RP w/RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM in stock and ready to ship

Can anyone who has the RP in hand comment on the viewfinder? I’m hoping for some place between the M50 and R, but expecting it is just the M50 viewfinder.
  5. 1Zach1

Canon EOS RP w/RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM in stock and ready to ship

The manual lists a Silent Mode, is that not the same thing?
  6. 1Zach1

Samyang to announce a 14mm f/2.8 RF and 85mm f/1.4 RF soon

Well I was planning on getting the EF 14mm version, but I’ll wait and see how these come out.
  7. 1Zach1

The Canon EOS RP shipments begin on Wednesday

If anyone needs me, I’ll just be sitting here hitting F5 for the next 3 days.
  8. 1Zach1

Preorder: Canon EOS RP camera and kits

3888x2592, 10.1MP
  9. 1Zach1

The manual for the Canon EOS RP is now available for your reading pleasure

If you look st the Performance Data section, page 585 specifically, it only shows that for 4K.
  10. 1Zach1

What’s next for the Canon EOS R system and the rest of the lineup?

I really hope those new RF lenses come sooner rather than later, I really want to get my hands on the 15-35.
  11. 1Zach1

Canon officially announces the EOS RP

This is off the topic you are discussing, but am I seriously a minority market segment for the RP in that this is exactly what I plan on doing (squeezing the most out of RAW files when needed, going through full workflows in Lightroom/Photoshop etc)? I’m not a pro, but I’ve shooting on DSLRs for...
  12. 1Zach1

Preorder: Canon EOS RP camera and kits

I’m seeing 2/27 as the ship date of pre-orders.
  13. 1Zach1

Canon officially announces the development of 6 new RF mount lenses

Yup, want that 15-35 something bad. Wish I could order it now.
  14. 1Zach1

Here are the full Canon EOS RP specifications

Well Nokishita is saying the 6 lenses that were rumored are confirmed. I am really hope the 15-35 is available as a pre-order with the RP and isn’t completely crazy priced, sounds like my type of combination.
  15. 1Zach1

Tonight will be tomorrow in Japan.
  16. 1Zach1

The A7II is a .5” EVF, is it not? I’ve compared the M50 (this EVF) to the R (.5” EVF), and was really hoping Canon would put a lower resolution .5” EVF in it.
  17. 1Zach1

I’ve already convinced myself the EVF won’t be so terrible and I’ll probably be using the flip screen most of the time anyways. *sigh*, you get me every time, Canon.
  18. 1Zach1

Canon EOS RP body price confirmed at $1299 USD, and we’re very happy about it

So M50 EVF. That rains on my parade.
  19. 1Zach1

Canon EOS RP body price confirmed at $1299 USD, and we’re very happy about it

My vote mattered! I am very very interested. Can’t wait to see the new glass coming out as well, the 15-35 really interests me.