Search results

1. B

Canon TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Tilt-Shift Macro Lens First Impressions

When rumours were posted on this site several years ago about possible new Tilt Shift lenses being in the works from Canon I was hoping that they would eventuate and was really pleased this year when the rumours proved to be correct. I have owned the TS-E 24 II for some time and it is a fine...
  2. B

Canon TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Tilt-Shift Macro

As there is not a thread yet for this lens which I have now had for a couple of days I thought that I would start one. Please contribute as I would be interested to see what others are doing with this stimulating lens.
  3. B

Focus Stacking – lens choice for landscape photography

I have been inspired to start using focus stacking in landscape photography after reading an informative article by Lloyd Chambers on the Zeiss site lenspire.com – http://lenspire.zeiss.com/en/depth-field-challenges-bypass-limits-focus-stacking-near-far-macro-landscape/ The article gives some...
  4. B

Sigma 35 f/1.4 AFMA issues – USB Dock & Optimization pro not able to help?

I have been using the Sigma 35 mm f/1.4 Art Series lens over the last year. Sometimes it produces really sharp keepers and on other occasions every image is out of focus. Recently I have undertaken AFMA calibration on a variety of lenses using Focal in order to investigate this. I was not...