Search results

1. ClickIt_AC

Canon EOS R3 to have a 30mp sensor? [CR1]

30 Mpx hits the spot for me. I have the ‘R’ and use a grip but have to trade-off some settings to counter Tremor, however I still usually get my stock accepted, so the same size pics with IBIS, built in grip and latest focus capabilities would suit just fine. It also means the file size allows...
  2. ClickIt_AC

More features and specifications for the Canon EOS R3 have emerged

This is somewhere near the point I was trying to make... although not as eloquently :)
  3. ClickIt_AC

OK... but there is only one Digic X in the 1DX iii however it is paired with a Digic 8 for AF so there could still be some headroom there to up the Mpx maybe... especially with gains on the new sensor factored in?
  4. ClickIt_AC

And what if...it is dual digic?
  5. ClickIt_AC

Canon talks EOS R3, and confirms that it is not the flagship mirrorless

It may not be THE (R1) Flagship but if it is meant to be above R5, surely then it would be the LATEST flagship when it is released? Strange marketing strategy to talk it down before it is even released! :rolleyes:
  6. ClickIt_AC

Canon confirms addition of Canon Log 3, Cinema RAW Light, lower bit rates and more for the EOS-1D X Mark III and EOS R5

That IS interesting. Was hoping the DPAF was enough. Looks like I better save up... (no rush I guess, while they sort out the heat problems!) :unsure:
  7. ClickIt_AC

Canon confirms addition of Canon Log 3, Cinema RAW Light, lower bit rates and more for the EOS-1D X Mark III and EOS R5

I don't suppose there are any rumours to update the EOS R firmware with animal AF? :rolleyes:
  8. ClickIt_AC

Anyone else hoping for an R with built in vert grip like the 1D?

I hope so too. I make full use of my R with grip and see no reason for there not to be larger body with combined grip, 2 x Card slot and a Joystick with a pro version. I am wondering if the 1DX III could be the 30 mpx 'R' sensor slightly dumbed down to give 30 FPS? Maybe that is another post.
  9. ClickIt_AC

Canon’s EOS-1D X Mark II equivalent mirrorless is coming sooner than originally thought [CR1]

Which illustrates quite nicely, why many of us here have a selection of cameras in our signature. We will all no doubt use anything at hand on the spur of a moment, if it means we can at least try to 'get that shot'. However, if we are 'planning' for a certain type of shoot, we select the best...
  10. ClickIt_AC

Stock Notice: Canon EOS Rebel SL2 at B&H Photo

Just received my SL2/200D in the UK. Will be interesting to see how it performs as a travel camera compared to my G1X and Sony RXIII when I go to Lanzarote in a few days. I may take an L lens but most of my 'lighter' L Lens gear is out on loan :o Chances are I may just stick an old 18-200 IS...
  11. ClickIt_AC

*UPDATED* Is This The Canon EOS M5?

Re: Is This The Canon EOS M5? +1 (Wasn't an SL1 replacement mooted in the forums around Feb/March 2016?) :) ... Found it/Merger of M and SL1... http://www.canonrumors.com/canon-eos-rebel-sl1-discontinued/
  12. ClickIt_AC

Cars cars cars (and some bikes)

Cars... and women holding SD Cards on sticks! :P
  13. ClickIt_AC

Silverstone Formula Porche...
  14. ClickIt_AC

Damon Hill giving it a go in the 2014 Silverstone Centenary Parade...
  15. ClickIt_AC

Lens Rentals Canada Shuts Down Operations

As a business man myself I know you have thought long and hard to arrive at your difficult decision. It should be a weight off now that you have made your decision I hope! Wishing you all the very best for the future. Alan
  16. ClickIt_AC

Funerals and photography?

I was asked by my ex-wife to take a photograph of the funeral of my Mother-in law comprising the horse drawn carriage. I think mainly on the basis that it had cost so much and they wanted a record of the 'send-off' which was justifiable on several levels if not just on that basis alone. I had to...
  17. ClickIt_AC

CR Admin - Please Read

+ whatever :o While I am in 'feedback' mode... could you guys also consider comments, tags labels etc referring to Rebel T(?)I and the xxxD EU equivalent together if poss. Whenever the 'T' designation is used, I keep having to open a new tab in my unreliable IE to see what the hell it is :-\...
  18. ClickIt_AC

EOS 5D Mark IV Mentioned [CR1]

Hmmm... getting 5D3 owners to upgrade not easy you say... you mean like getting a 7D owner to upgrade? Well that's easy, a simple firmware update should put paid to any reluctance there!! My 7D was screwed (technical term) when I upgraded firmware for my wireless grip and with no way of...