Search results

1. C

Photoshop CC with OS X Capitan

I have MacBook Pro (late 2013) and Photoshop CC 2015 works normally on OS X CApitan.
  2. C

Beautiful sunsets

Sunflowers... lots of them
  3. C

Beautiful sunsets

Sunset in Slovenian Alps
  4. C

Simple Photo Viewer for Windows?

Adobe Bridge
  5. C

Is it noise?

Next time, take several photos with a 30 sec exposure and blend them manually. You will get less hot pixels during one 30 sec exposure, than during 40 min.
  6. C

Are ALL brand new Canon lenses defective?

Hi, I would really like to see your tests (perhaps some sort of images) which proves, that these two lenses were defective. Not, because I wouldn't trust you, but because I would like to compare with my lenses. Thanks
  7. C

How do I solve this issue?

Yes, if you want to go that way with a finger, you can't do anything on that image. Also you must have your camera on a tripod when shooting. And if you did a sequence of 5 shots for doing HDR later, now you have to do another sequence with finger over the sun. But you have to use manual (M)...
  8. C

And here is one option how to avoid flares: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSF2k1r-7w0
  9. C

I think the OP refer to this reddish circle, which I marked with red dots. Probably it is only the flare from the sun, which is barely visible.
  10. C

Adobe Lightroom 6 Coming This Week?

I have Macbook pro (Late 2013, 16 GB Ram, SSD, 2.6 GHz and NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M). Here is my experience... I tried to open the same (already edited) image in new LRCC and the old LR5. The image has a lot of different gradients, brushes and other local adjustments - really a lot. When I open...
  11. C

Creating star trails.

With 15 min exposure you will probably get overexposed landscape (foreground). Unless there is no complete darkness. If you stack several photos in "lighten" mode, the end result will be as bright as the brightest image.
  12. C

Creating star trails.

Hi. This is one of my recent shot. It is stack of 230 images (for the sky) at 30s, f/2.8, ISO 400. It is "panorama" of two frames, one above another. The first for the sky with little bit of mountains and another one (single exposure) for the landscape below. All shots were horizontal. I...
  13. C

Stars above.

Thanks, Click.
  14. C

Stars above.

Same stars, but different location.
  15. C

Spartans, What is your profession?

Hi. Last year I graduated on a Faculty of Electrical Engineering and now, I work for a company where we make rotary and linear encoders. I am in R&D department. Photography is just for hobby and for relaxation.
  16. C

Telephoto landscapes / seascapes

Thanks
  17. C

Telephoto landscapes / seascapes

200 mm
  18. C

Adobe Lightroom 6 Coming March 9

In LR 6, I would like to see some new filters for star trails photography. Expecially "gap filling" function. I know that StarStaX has that option, but it does not take RAW files. And also with StarStax is hard to exclude trails that are made from airplanes. In Photoshop this is easy with...
  19. C

Article to dig into at Luminous Landscape - Optimum exposure

Don't bother with ETTR. Simply make 2, 3 or 5 exposures and blend them manually in PP. Thus, you have each shot properly exposed for each subject (hill, sky, etc...)