Search results

1. T

Question for Canon 50mm 1.2 lens Owners

thats weird, my lens hood clicks on perfectly.
  2. T

HELP... Can anyone show me how to edit like this?

Thank you for your reply. I do use the split toning and the channels RGB but it doesn't give me the same look like the ones in the link. Maybe I am doing it wrong.
  3. T

Wow those pictures are amazing! Do you love in Los Ageless as well? If you ever need a second or third shooter.... Let me know hahah I will do it for free !!!! Hahahah
  4. T

I use lightroom 5. Tried photoshop a few time but gave up after seeing how confusing and difficult it was haha
  5. T

Thank you Dylan for your info. I love these kind of editing and you're right..... It is very popular with the vietnamese hahaha I wish there is a manual where I can learn how to do it myself instead of using the VSCO set. Thanks again.
  6. T

Hello I love taking pictures for fun and lately have been trying to learn more about editing pictures (not going pro or making money off of this). I have watched a lot of "How To" videos on YouTube but haven't found any on how to edit pictures like the ones in this link. Can any Pro out there...
  7. T

A few wedding portraits!

Love your editing style. What program do you use to edit these?
  8. T

Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM

I just made a purchase for this lens on B&H! Took advantage of the holidays price drop and the canon rebate they had on there, it was too good to turn down. Can wait to pair this lens with my 5D Mark III. Read so many reviews on its back focus issue and its "not so sharp imagery". Cant wait to...