Search results

1. N

Best place to sell used gear in Australia?

Hi all, Hope this thread will be seen by some fellow Aussie photographers ... but the whole section of the forum has not seen any movement since 2015 apparently so maybe I'm in the wrong place ... Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for the best place to sell some used gear...
  2. N

Travel advice - Florida (Tampa area)

Hi all, Last time I asked on this forum, I received some great advice for travel and photo in the US, so I'll ask again. (And by the way I'm still not sure where to post this type of request ... There's a travel section, but it's an image gallery. Anyway, hope I post in the right place.) This...
  3. N

Switzerland

Hoi zäme, Don't know if this thread will have a lot of life, but these regional boards seem like a good idea to me, and I've seen a few other Swiss photographers around these parts, so hopefully there might be some interest for a few Switzerland-specific tidbits. To kick things off, I'll...
  4. N

Travel advice - Northern California and Oregon

Hi all, I hope this is the right place to post this kind of request, not really Photography Technique but ... So I am leaving on a US trip in a couple of weeks. The trip is primarily work related, but I'll have some free time in the middle to travel around and hopefully get some nice pictures...