Search results

1. D

Should I wait for Black Friday?

Hi all. I think I might be in the market for a 6D, having recklessly and somewhat regretfully sold my 1DSIII. I'm in the UK, well, Guernsey (VAT benefits, yay!) and wondered if any of you think it's worth holding out for the end-of-November Black Friday craziness? Do you think such an item will...
  2. D

Advice for re-investing please?

Hello, I recently sold off all of my Canon gear - a range of L lenses and a 1DS III. Please don't berate me for this! The plan was to sit on the cash and invest in something small for travelling early next year. However it's now occurred to me that my travels can be delayed but I would need to...
  3. D

Quality lens system for lightweight travel

Hi all, I'm expecting to emigrate in the near future with the intention of owning not-much more than would fit in a rucksack. This of course would necessitate the sale and replacement of much of my photography gear - I've got chunky stuff - 1DSIII and a range of 'L' lenses. I can see that going...
  4. D

Help, I've lost my mojo!

Hi all. I'm ashamed to be mentioning this but I really need some helpful advice please... I've considered myself a decent landscape photographer for many years, the subject has always excited me and I've always been able to pull a good shot out of the bag even when scenery and conditions don't...