Search results

1. Keith_Reeder

Some deer - M6 Mk II

I had a great time earlier in the week, shooting a deer rut in North Yorkshire - the M6 Mk II/100-400mm Mk II/1.4x TC combo did a bang-up job (click for full-size images). Red deer Fallow deer Red deer Red deer Red deer, getting a move on. The camera locked on really well (Zone AF) -...
  2. Keith_Reeder

M6 Mk II 14fps frame-rate/AF question

Hi all, I've been getting used to my new M6 Mk II, which I intend to use (with the EVF) as a lightweight alternative to my 1D-x and 500mm f/4 + TC. I'm using it with a 100-400mm Mk II (with and without a 1.4x), as I've been missing the reach of a crop camera: I could have gone for the 90D - or...
  3. Keith_Reeder

Red squirrels

Still - sadly - a threatened species in much of the UK, but much of the north east of England is still relatively Grey squirrel free, so we're doing OK. These were at Pow Hill Nature Reserve, on the banks of Derwent Reservoir: Canon 1D X, 500mm f/4 Mk II + Mk II 1.4x TC, handheld.
  4. Keith_Reeder

Waxwing, Blyth, UK

From earlier in the year: 7DMk II, 100-400mm Mk II, Sigma 1.4x TC.
  5. Keith_Reeder

D750 Light Leak Fix

https://support.nikonusa.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/19336 So let's see... 5D Mk III light leak fix - a little bit of sticky tape. D750 light leak fix - rearranging some of the camera's most "mission critical" internal hardware..! Another quality moment brought to you by Nikon. At least...