Search results

1. S

shutter count

I have searched through the internet and cant find a good shutter count program for windows. Does anyone know of a windows version of a shutter count program for the Canon EOS R?
  2. S

Canon EOS R for Astrophotography

I need some help. I have searched all over the internet to find out some information about how the EOS R handles Astrophotography, but I cant really find any technical information or reviews. I shoot with the 6D and it is still awesome with the night sky. But I wonder if the R handles the...
  3. S

Has anyone found reviews of the Canon 16-35 f/2.8 L III yet?

Still looking for some reviews and i cant really find any. I just see the old reviews from months ago. Im hoping Dustin Or someoen else has given a new review. Thanks
  4. S

canon 6D + 70-200 f/2.8L II + 1.4 tc

Hello all, sorry to bring up an old topic but I couldn't find an answer. I'm taking the 6D and 70-200f/2.8L II to the Indy 500 this weekend. I'm thinking about renting a 1.4 III extender to get a little closer. I remember reading that some cameras with lenses will not be able to autofocus. I...
  5. S

Canon vs Epson Paper

Hi all, just interested to see what paper you recommend for printing. Ive picked up Canon paper on the sales but its really hard finding a profile for my Epson 3880. Im thinking of just buying some Epson Ultra Premium Glossy . then ill have the profile . ..im kind of back in the process of...
  6. S

Lens Caps from Lenzbuddy

I thought id pass along a Cyber Monday deal (50% off today) on custom lens caps. you can send them your vector file of anything or a large jpg. they tell you more on the site. I really do like mine. I think you have to like them on FB for the discount...
  7. S

Canon 6D + EF24-105L f/4

Hi everyone, I saw today on CPW that the 6D & 24-105 went on sale for $1850 usd. Ive been shopping a 6D for a while now and just decided to wait until it hit about 1300. I bought my 5D mk II low when the 5DIII came out and got a good deal that way. I already have a 24-105 but the new one...