Search results

1. L

Loggersports!

I think this one might be kind of regional....
  2. L

Any old K-mount lenses worth getting?

Picked up a K-mount adapter to try out a coworkers old tamron lenses, they were too fogged up and one was missing all damping on the zoom so i let him keep them. Are there any old K lenses that I should keep an eye out for? I noticed what looks like a 50mm F2 pancake, and some 50mm F1.2 lenses.
  3. L

Waterproof bag/case options?

Hi, I normally keep my gear in a lowepro flipside. I would like to find something smaller and waterproof, so I can take my camera out on a boat, and have somewhere to put it where it cant get wet. I was thinking of maybe a dry-bag with a padded box inside...
  4. L

Product photography with shiny objects

Hello, I have a problem. I work at a machine shop and I am trying to get a website put together, and some of the products we want to put on it are shiny aluminum. I can't get a decent picture of the boxes without some intrusive background or sideground object reflecting. Is there some magical...
  5. L

Something you might not see every day

how about people post some pictures of things they think are uncommon or unique to their area or hard to capture? from my neck of the woods here's a big Sikorsky at work and the ever popular fighting eagle trifecta. eagles arent really hard to find you just have to go to the dump or the fish...