Search results

1. T

Laptop won't recognise camera (Solved)

Hello, I recently decided to use my dad's old Sony VAIO VPCS117GG To control my 7D from a computer. The only problem is that every time I plug it in, Windows (Vista) says it's installing drivers, and then says it failed in installing the drivers and it couldn't find any drivers. So I tried...
  2. T

Bloom

Some flowers just started to bloom in my neighbourhood.
  3. T

What's this? (SOLVED)

Hello, I was recently taking some images of the night sky when I noticed a really bright star (not sure about that) It was the brightest thing in the sky (except for the passing airplanes) and in the image, I found 2 thin/small streaks on each side of that bright object, could anyone help in...
  4. T

AFMA

So using my 24-70 F2.8 for years, I always wondered why my images were never tack sharp, so I thought stopping down to F4-5.6 and using faster shutter speeds would make my images sharper, and they did. Although I decided to maybe try and see if my lens was calibrated ( just for fun ) So I took a...
  5. T

Sigma 105mm EX DG OS HSM Lens

Fantastic lens, but its AF is the weakest point (especially in 45-32cm focusing distance and AI Servo mode) and its IS mode is pretty loud. But when used on a tripod/manual focus. It's amazing. :)
  6. T

Canon 400mm DO

So, has anyone here used before the Canon 400mm DO lens? And maybe have some sample images?  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
  7. T

Tulips

One of my favourite images I took.