Search results

1. R

Needed Varible ND Suggestions For 7d EFS 17-55mm Lens

I use a Heliopan VND, not cheap but you are paying for the quality. I like the convenience of being able to grab that thing and do slight adjustments without having to change filters. For what it's worth, I've been very happy with the images and haven't seen any moire caused by the filter.
  2. R

Solo Twenty-Four

Tolusina, Thank you for your lengthy comments about the video and for the compliments. It really helps to get honest feedback and you mentioned some really nice ideas that I will keep in mind for next time. I like your idea of the sequence of clipping in shoes. I don't know why I didn't think...
  3. R

Solo Twenty-Four

Thanks for the kind words rpt! It was a long shoot, that's for sure. I managed to get a few hours sleep after I was happy with the amount of night footage I got, then I was up again for sunrise. As for prep work, I shot the bike-cam footage the weekend before as I didn't want to disturb...
  4. R

Solo Twenty-Four

Thanks Click! I'm eagerly awaiting any info about affordable 4K options. The lumix GH4 is just around the corner, I wonder if Canon will try and compete.
  5. R

Solo Twenty-Four

A mini-documentary I filmed on the 5D3. Hope you enjoy! https://vimeo.com/84928053