Search results

1. S

Just a random pic of my daughter in the house!

Thank you very much! I changed it from a tif file to jpg but i'm not sure why it wouldn't show up. I checked it on my iPhone and it popped up with no problem...Thanks for the heads up I will look into it some more. ;D
  2. S

What could I do better?

I agree as far as it not impacting overall image. You can't create sharpness you either have the focus locked in or don't. I was just saying it in reference to recomposing for the following shots that he missed because of being in one-shot drive. With him using back button focusing the servo...
  3. S

What could I do better?

No problem...this is a great article even though the pics don't upload it definitely explains in detail why you should use back button focusing. https://www.clickinmoms.com/blog/how-to-use-back-button-focusing-tutorial/ take a look at it and let me know what you think ;)
  4. S

Just a random pic of my daughter in the house!

Taken Yesterday
  5. S

Post your best portraits(street, studio, candid etc...).

picture of my daughter in the house yesterday.
  6. S

Sunset Eagle Beach Aruba...Trip Advisor #9 Beach in the World 2013

Recent trip to Aruba and caught this sunset with couple in the water.
  7. S

What could I do better?

I believe when all of us start off in photography we end up in these situations...biggest thing i would recommend is to change your focusing method to back button focusing. If you are not familiar with it there are a lot of great articles to read out there about it. It basically will allow you...