1. C

At least three new lenses to be announced ahead of CP+

I hope for the tilt shift
  2. C

There are three new lenses coming on November 2, 2023 from Canon

Ts-r 14mm please, my 35 1.4 still works great
  3. C

Rumored RF lens roadmap update

Also looking forward to the ts14. It'll cost an arm and a leg though.
  4. C

Canon is looking to partner with a smartphone manufacturer

Sony has the phone and camera knowledge. Canon lacks the phone (android) knowledge. Cameras will have to be smarter in the future. Connectivity, ai, apps,... All things the next generation will expect out of the box. P.s.: If canon goes apple, I'll sell all my gear in an instant. I'm not even...
  5. C

Patent: Canon RF 11-24mm f/4L and Canon RF 8-24mm f/4L Fisheye

Love my EF 11-24 on my R5, with cpl adapter. I don't see how the rf version could be so much better to replace my ef one.
  6. C

Unconfirmed Canon EOS R7 Specifications [CR1]

32mp seems like a nice balanced resolution for a crop sensor.
  7. C

Review: Canon RF 5.2mm f/2.8L Dual Fisheye 3D VR

Should be fun to create a VR timelapse...
  8. C

Canon Successfully Develops the World’s First 1-megapixel SPAD Sensor

IBM already has a memory solution with crystals. Problem is CPU speed, they're not fast enough to even reset the 'memory' when starting up. Those crystals are 3d memory, ideal for scanning video for a specific face or database 'filtering'. Since a laser system is used going through the crystal...
  9. C

Patent: Ultra-wide zoom lenses for the RF mount, including an RF 9-24mm f/4

I love my 11-24. It's sharp, nice color rendition,.. Would i be interested in wider? Not really... Most pics i took with it are in the 12-17 range. I have the ef-rf adapter with filter, very useful
  10. C

Patent: Canon RF 200mm f/2L IS USM and other Big White Lenses

Somehow i wish canon remakes the 200/2.8 little black l lens into rf. The old ef version is very light and very good.
  11. C

Canon may introduce a new menu system in upcoming cameras [CR2]

The younger generation might see the current menu system like the older generation sees msdos... It's time for an overhaul and bring the menu system to 21st century. Nikon and sony offer much more fine gained control than Canon. This is something that could be added in an advanced section in...
  12. C

SIGMA releases an official update about their Foveon X3 sensor project

I tested sigma 35, 50 and 85. The 35 was the best focusing and produced excellent pictures. The 50 was nice, focus issues. The 85... Very bad focus. I have the ef 35ii 1.4 and rf 85 1.2. Much better focus and great colors
  13. C

Canon Rumors becomes fully compliant

Your efforts are appreciated! Thank you
  14. C

Where is the accept minimal or even none?
  15. C

Exactly, where is the opt out? I don't want to give consent to those things. I live in Belgium, Europe and know quite a bit about GDPR as a software developer. Edit: I do understand Craig tries to comply to all those rules out there. It's no joke! Perhaps you can make the popup a bit more clear?
  16. C

Why the Admiral block in my face as a pro user of this site? I'm forced to give consent or I can't continue on the site or use dev hacks to get rid of it. Please revisit the Admiral popup for pro users.
  17. C

Deal of the Day: Kodak 10″ Touch Screen Rechargeable Digital Photo Frame $119 (Reg $169)

It's also about having 1 platform for many viewers at once. Not all companies have the knowledge how to keep a stream up when the number of viewers goes up rapidly. Then there's the single signon experience, unified layout,...
  18. C

Patent: Canon shows off a new approach to the modern shutter button

Perhaps tap and drag for moving AF points around, tap single time to take picture, tap and hold for multishot. Would be very intuitive as well.
  19. C

Capture One launches Capture One 21

More powerful than PhotoLabs 4?
  20. C

Canon Announces the macOS Full Production Version of EOS Webcam Utility Software

This new version is not working on teams on my windows 10 computer with my eos r. The beta worked fine though.