Search results

1. C

B+W Black and white FILM/DIGITAL Hi contrast wit RED filter/CircPOL

I'm trying to turn the Blue sky black with minimal Vignetting What filter combo im thinking B+W CirPol and a 89b red filter(best???) but worried both are F-PRO or Just slim and order of operations, as in circular polarizer then the red filter then the lens (24 mk II 77mm). thanks for the info.
  2. C

Audio - for DSLR video - H5 or H6

Seems the Advantage for the H6 is 4 phantom POWERED XLR , 6 channel, slight longer battery life, 128 GB card capacity vs 32(only use full if large inputs are coming in). H5 seems to have SIZE advantage same modular system 99% the functionality just wondering on a choice or a feature of in...
  3. C

Best Video head for a manfroto AH POD or BEST VIDEO HEAD AND POD

I have a MANFROTTO 190xPROB and a 496RC2 , solid gear no PLAY , looking for a VIDEO head for possible that POD and or just another Tripod and head. Seen a Combo Movie / photo head from Manfrotto a review shows the arm and Head with some PLAY and other fall downs overtime, just want smooth...
  4. C

1DX battery drain ULTRA fast

I have 2 batteries and they invariably drain way below the shot number allotted, full charge put in the camera shoot about 100 frames let it sit for a day and some times when i come back to it I wake from a sleep. Shoot 20 or 30 more frames and that horrible last click sound of a dead battery...