Search results

1. Bernd Stuht

Review: Canon 85mm f/1.4L IS. Is it a Better Option Over the EF 85mm f/1.2L II?

I have also an 85 1.4 IS for about two Weeks ( some Weeks ago first Try an Test but this Copy of the 85 IS was decentrated and was replaced ) - and have to send my 5D4 within my Glass to the CPS to fix a Problem with different AF Back/Frontfocusses depending witch AF-Point was used. Got my...
  2. Bernd Stuht

Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM

Took this Photo last Saturday on "the Farmes Field´s" ... ( Got my 11-24 last Week )
  3. Bernd Stuht

BIRD IN FLIGHT ONLY -- share your BIF photos here

Taken while wait for the Start of 2 Modelairplanes which i have to take Photo´s of - This Red Kite took a Look at me 8) .
  4. Bernd Stuht

Maximum Focus Distance with 12mm extension tube

Why should you use an 12mm Extension Tube for a Headshot ( Headshot of a Frog ? ) EF 35 1.4 II and Extension Tube in my Bag - but soon tested by Niels ...
  5. Bernd Stuht

EOS M5 Bluetooth connection - please help

I´ve got similar Problems with my Samsung S5Mini & M5 - tryed an other Smartphone ( Google ) and that Combi does work fine. Some Devices seems to don´t like each other 8) .
  6. Bernd Stuht

EOS_M with third party adapter and FD lenses

With the M´s you will not get any Problems with Infinity, so there is noch need for the ( good ) edmika. I also thinking about an FD to EOS-M Adapter to use my old FD´s & Macrobellow on my M5
  7. Bernd Stuht

What were your first Canons? Analog and or digital?

My first Camera ( a Canon for sure 8) ) was a AE-1 Program with "Kitlens" FD-N 50 1.8 - added FD-N 24 f2.8 & FD-N 70-210 f4 AE-1 Program sold to my Sister - replaced by an T90 - T90 and all Lenses still in use ( Vintage ! ) Flashes: Speedlite 300 TL since T90 - for AE-1 Program an Metz...
  8. Bernd Stuht

5D4 Sensor Defect Discovered

I see some green/auqamarine Colors in the Shadows, sometimes minimal as Stripes to the right. BUT ! It seems to depend on DPP - when i exposure the RAW File in Camera the Effekt isn´t really noticable. When i expose the RAWFile in DPP - the green/aquamarine Colors appear near really dark Area´s...
  9. Bernd Stuht

Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III Review - Dustin Abbott

First thanks to Dustin for his great Review(s) ! I also recognized "the Pop" especially with the 35 L II - also have the 24-70 2.8 L II - not sure how to find out the Reason what it is - or discribe it to other Persons - take a Look on the Pictures ::) . I am looking for an Replacement for my...
  10. Bernd Stuht

Mobile flash system

Sometimes the Visibility of the Light Modifiers is disturbing me ::) ( 150 silver Relex Umbrella to the left und 80cm Shotthrough Umbrella to the Right
  11. Bernd Stuht

Mobile flash system

+1 - and you can see how the shape of the Lightsource create the Kind of Highlight in the Eyes - so think about getting an round One if you don´t like rectangular Highlights in the Eye.
  12. Bernd Stuht

Mobile flash system

I ( also ) recommend an Radiobased ( RT ) Triggering System, because of it´s Funktionality inside Softboxes etc. There are cheap System´s - doing the Job you need. For installed Light full manual Control of the Powersettings isn´t any Problem, (E)TTL is useful for changing Environment. I am...
  13. Bernd Stuht

Speedlites - How many are enough?

Correction - if ordered a 4th 600 EX-RT because the Version II is much more expensive and better only at refresh Time and overheating - that does not matter to me and so i have got 4 similar 600 + an 430 EX III. Reason for the 4th ? - My Softbox is capable of using up to 4 Speedlites - and...
  14. Bernd Stuht

Canon 16-35MM F4 IS or 16-35MM 2.8?

I know the 17 TS-E is a Bit difficult to use - but thats not a Problem - for fast Point&Shoot it is the wrong Choice . I would use ist on Tripod most of the Time - an 11-24 or 16-35 are more handhold compatible ::)
  15. Bernd Stuht

Canon 16-35MM F4 IS or 16-35MM 2.8?

I also slowly looking for an Replacement for my 17-40 L - but i dont often use UWW. A Friend of mine started with DSLR not that long ago and i told her to buy the f4 IS - she is absolutly happy with this Lens. The Pictures taken with the f4 IS are superb 8) . I would like to get an "extreme"...
  16. Bernd Stuht

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Manual Available

The german Usermanual is also online for Download on the german Webside of Canon. Greetings Bernd
  17. Bernd Stuht

Dpreview of the 80D

I´ve got the 80D since a few Weeks - and the Focusing via ViewFinder is working very Well. So you should not waste much Time with "Test´s" . Get out and use your Gear ! Bernd
  18. Bernd Stuht

Review - Canon EOS 80D

Can´t resist will get my 80D this Morning - but will be used by my Wife mostly 8) . Greet´s Bernd
  19. Bernd Stuht

Review - Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II

With an Amount of "free Cash" i would like to fill up my Bag with an fast Prime roundabout 35-50mm . I don´t like "AF-Roulette" - ok, Canon´s new 35 1.4 L II is really expensive - but would match for me. 3 Arguments where against the 35mm: Size, Weight and my Exif´s witch more often show´s...
  20. Bernd Stuht

Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 Replacement Ready? [CR1]

Not only professional Photographers are able to handle shallow DOF @ 50/85mm for Example 8) . The 50 f1.2 L is an specialized Lens - my Opinion. An 50mm @ 1.4 should be an real Standard lens, an Workaround of the old 1.4 USM . Sharper, better Bokeh - not that much expensive, IS ? possible -...