Search results

1. N

F/32

Clouds so very perfectly and densely layered Truly a painted sky I was mesmerized Just had to get the shot Whipped out my camera No thought of double checking the settings COLOSSAL mistake No idea till I got home and downloaded my card
  2. N

Critiques

On occasion I have read on here that this is a mainly gear forum, but from what I see, posting and viewing photos has evolved into large part of being here also, and it's fun to show your stuff I wonder if a critique section on Canon Rumors would be welcome or if it would be just asking for...
  3. N

Ominous

Funny how a simple early morning photograph of a bridge deck with a bit of lens flare and a person's silhouette can transform itself so effortlessly into a classic example of a horror movie poster
  4. N

A bit of fun

Some pictures are just begging to have speech bubbles photoshopped into them Feel free to add yours
  5. N

Viewing posted attachments

I believe at least a variation of this topic has been posted before though probably not in as much detail, please bear with me. Quite often I would like to post a direct file attachment instead of redirecting to my website or using "image shack"(an excellent resource by the way). I appreciate...
  6. N

Unexpected Events

Share your photos of completely unexpected photo ops, maybe the IQ is not up to snuff but you can't quite bring yourself to delete it because the subject matter is just that good. I'll start This guy initially caught me completely by surprise just by being there. I was not aware Great Blue...