Search results

1. M

EF24-70 F2.8L MKII soft edges?

I have tried AFMA and could still not get the results I was hoping for, reluctant to send it to Canon as it works well with the 1DX Mk2.
  2. M

EF24-70 F2.8L MKII soft edges?

I have not always been happy with my copy while using on my 5D Mk3, however when I got my 1DX Mk2 the image quality from this lens seemed much better. My 5D works well with all my other lenses and have never been sure why this particular lens always seemed a bit soft on this camera. Any...
  3. M

Wired remote shutter release

I have the TC-80N3 and it is worth every cent. Have had it for a few years and yet to change a battery. My opinion is to spend the extra money for genuine Canon products. You ultimately get what you pay for.
  4. M

Famous icons in your city

The Great Colosseum
  5. M

Famous icons in your city

The Burj Al Arab taken from the Burj Kalifa
  6. M

camera bag hint please - 1d body plus 200 f2 with extender 2.0

Think Tank have great solutions and are good quality.
  7. M

Post photos of other photographers in action

A picture by my son of me having a moment with my younger boy.
  8. M

Anything Shot with a 1Dx mark II

Great Camera, this picture shows the low light capabilities, hand held with a 70-200mm L IS II, at f/2.8 and 1/125s, Auto ISO set to 6400.
  9. M

Gear for upcoming trip to Italy and Greece

During my trip to Italy last year I took approx. 5500 photos (5D III) with the following lenses: 8-15 Fisheye - 3% 24-70 - 81% 70-200 - 14% 70-200 + 2X - 2% In addition, a large proportion of the photos taken with the 70-200 were up to 100mm, therefore if you have a 24-105 and want to travel...
  10. M

Image comparison for fisheye lens options?

I have the Canon EF8-15mm f/4L Fisheye, although I have not compared to anything else it is a great lens. In saying that I seldom use it as it is for very specific purposes. If you have the spare cash it is a fantastic lens to add to your collection.
  11. M

Within Forests

Driving through forest area in Umbria, Italy.
  12. M

Within Forests

Taken at Pine Lake, South Africa, early morning before sunrise. 5D Mk III
  13. M

Wildlife of the Kruger National Park

Lunch in the Kruger Park, 5D MkIII 70-200 f/2.8 II
  14. M

Show your Bird Portraits

Another from the Kruger National Park, 5D MKIII, 70-200 f/2.8 II + 2x III
  15. M

Show your Bird Portraits

Lilac Breasted Roller in the Kruger National Park, taken with 5D MkIII, EF 70-200 f/2.8L II + 2x III.