Search results

1. naylor83

Lots of New mirrorless and DSLR cameras in the pipeline

Ergo, a 26 megapixel full-frame mirrorless coming within one year? Could it be a higher speed action-oriented camera? Better video capabilities?
  2. naylor83

Two Prosumer Mirrorless Camera Bodies in Development [CR2]

The question is: WHEN? When will we know anything about these cameras? When Sigma release their Sony FE Art lenses and Tamron releases their 28-75 f/2.8 I'm not gonna hang around indefinitely to see what Canon may some day, eventually, produce in the full frame mirrorless segment.
  3. naylor83

Canon EOS 5DS Replacements Coming Next Year [CR2]

The question is ... will it get 4K? What will the 4K crop be? Will it still have the floppy mirror inside?
  4. naylor83

The Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II is Coming in April [CR3]

Does it come in E-mount?
  5. naylor83

Firmware: Canon EOS 7D Mark II v1.1.1

I wonder which custom settings they have fixed in no 4?
  6. naylor83

Crop Factor Change for 4K on Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Included in Coming Update & More

Re: HiCrop Factor Change for 4K on Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Included in Coming Update & More This new 5D mIV will be one hot camera!
  7. naylor83

Crop Factor Change for 4K on Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Included in Coming Update & More

If this is a hoax, it is a very well-made one. It has all the marks of being the real deal: It makes sense in relation to previous information (i.e. sending in cameras to Canon), and most importantly it is very detailed. People who send in their wish lists to CR don't tend to go into this level...
  8. naylor83

SIGMA Announces the 24-70mm F2.8 DG OS HSM

Where are you getting this information? It was just announced.
  9. naylor83

SIGMA Announces the 24-70mm F2.8 DG OS HSM

This is YUUUUGE!! Can't wait to see how it fairs against the Canon.
  10. naylor83

More Specifications & Images of EOS 5D Mark IV

One thing I hope they improve compared to the 7D2: Startup time from sleep mode. The 7D2 is (compared to all other Canon's I've owned: 30D, 50D, 7D) slow as a sleuth booting up from sleep mode when half pressing the shutter. For some reason it is much faster when starting up from full OFF using...
  11. naylor83

There Will Be a New EOS M Camera Coming in 2016 [CR2]

Re: There Will Be a New EOS M Camera Coming in 2016 Lol, it's been time for a while now. I don't get it. They've had this brilliant technology that would have totally KILLED in a mirrorless camera, but for some obscure reason they've kept it back. Why? Queue the Canon economics experts who...
  12. naylor83

If the camera itself doesn't handle FTP transfers you should be able to set up some app in your phone to upload any images it receives from the camera.
  13. naylor83

I'm pretty sure all DPAF cameras have 100% dual pixels, but only the centre 80% are used (for AF).
  14. naylor83

The DPAF pixels cover 80% of the sensor surface, so the mirror would just be one big hole ;D
  15. naylor83

Oh, of course. Thanks =D
  16. naylor83

BTW, what on earth is a "valve timer"? Sounds like something from a combustion engine?
  17. naylor83

I too hope Canon work together with Adobe to implement the dual pixel raw features in Lightroom and ACR. The conveniences of using Lightroom over DPP are so massive, it would feel like a huge nuisance to have to switch software just to make use of DP raw files. And being a 7D2 owner, I can't...
  18. naylor83

If this actually means adjusting critical focus after the fact, this is YYYUUUUUUGGE.