Search results

1. H

EF-M Lens 2021 or future...

Then you’re in the wrong ecosystem. Sony or Fuji is where you should look if you want to stay with APS-C. Personally, I went to Fuji after shooting the M system since the original M and the last was an M6 for 3 years. I even tried a EOS R for two months but it was just too bulky and heavy and...
  2. H

Who's still hanging in?

Had been an M series owner for many years. My last M was the M6 which I owned for 3 years. I am primarily a landscape photographer and the M6 worked great but it was time to move on. I had tried the EOS R system but was spoiled by the small size and great IQ of the M6. So I tried Fuji. My...
  3. H

Are there two version of the RF 35mm f/1.2L USM coming? [CR1]

Where's the consumer glass?
  4. H

New EOS M camera specifications [CR1]

EFCS? Seems like they left it off the m6 II for some strange reason.
  5. H

This is just a Sunday reminder of the Canon EOS R5 specifications

It’s a unicorn until announced.
  6. H

IBIS coming to EOS M in 2020 [CR1]

Canon won’t get any more of my money until a quality normal zoom lens is released.
  7. H

A little bit more about the upcoming Canon EOS R6 [CR2]

Really looking forward to picking up a used R for under $1k. I have no interest in the R6 because I have a guess they are sticking some variant of the original 6d sensor in it.
  8. H

Canon officially announces the development of the RF 100-500 f/4.5-7.1L IS USM, 1.4x and 2.0x extenders

The truth will be in the sales as to whether or not f7.1 was a poor decision.
  9. H

Patent: Canon RF 17-70mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM

I’m in. Been desperately wanting a little more than 18-55 for the M for years.
  10. H

Major Canon announcements in February and May of this year [CR2]

Did you get it used or from a retailer? Heck of a deal.
  11. H

Nifty Fifty and/or a Pancake lens are coming to the RF mount in 2020 [CR3]

Their 50 1.4 needs overhauled. This would be a good time.
  12. H

WIth the Z50 is the EOS-M line in trouble?

Especially after seeing the lens roadmap, the M will do just fine.
  13. H

M6 Mark II Key New Features You May Have Missed!

For those that care (like me), the Focus Bracketing feature cannot be used with the EF-M 11-22mm lens (or the older EF-M lenses). My guess is it's a firmware issue for which Canon will not remedy.
  14. H

Canon will release the EOS Ra astrophotography camera

Nikon has the d810a.
  15. H

M50 and 15-45 mm in the rain

I’ve let my original M get so wet the LCD started malfunctioning. After I let it dry in the car it continued to work just fine. The M cameras are so affordable that I rarely worry about mine (M6) getting wet.
  16. H

The Canon EOS RP shipments begin on Wednesday

It’ll be interesting to see where the price goes around Xmas time.
  17. H

Two more RF mount lenses could be coming in 2019 [CR2]

I really think they need a compact 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS kit lens. That with a non-l 70-300 would appease a lot of budget conscious users. But canon could be relying on the EF adapter for such lenses.