Search results

1. S

There will not be an EOS 5D Mark V [CR2]

Look at the sales figures for Interchangeable Lens 35mm sensor cameras. Down, down, down and we will be fortunate if Canon has an R series line in the next five years, let alone a 5d series.
  2. S

Canon talks IBIS and EOS M in a recent interview

Say what you want about the M50 but I have owned a 30D, 40D, 70D, 7D, 7D Mark II, 1D Mark III and 5D and the 5D is the only one that outdoes the M50 for photography and has no video capability at all. Low light is its only drawback when compared to the other models I have owned. I can use all...
  3. S

BIRD IN FLIGHT ONLY -- share your BIF photos here

Female Mallard with reflection in water on small pond. Shot on Canon 7D with 400mm f5.6L lens.
  4. S

Show your Bird Portraits

Wood Duck on a local creek with Cottonwood seeds everywhere. Taken with a Canon 70D/400mm F5.6L while walking around town and moving when I took the shot. Very casual everyday shot.
  5. S

Here are the full Canon EOS R specifications

Focus peaking and eye tracking I believe is included in the Digic 8 processor which is probably in this camera and in the M-50 which has those features.
  6. S

Here are the first images and specifications of the Canon EOS R and the new RF mount lenses

A lot of the comments in this forum makes me think of a newborn baby getting its first feeding by its mother early but crying because her tits don't fit its mouth perfectly.
  7. S

Predator captures a predator. Shot in April 2015 with a Canon 70D and canon 400MM f5.6L at 1/1600 and f5.6
  8. S

Red Tail Hawk diving from tree.
  9. S

Red Shoulder Hawk getting ready to land on branch. Canon 70D 1/1600 Second, F5.65, ISO 1000, +0.7 Step, Canon 400MM F5.6L
  10. S

Milky Way

Taken with Canon 70D and Canon 35MM F1.4 L lens 20 second exposure at ISO 500 +2.7 exposure.
  11. S

Winter

Snow on the Sycamores.
  12. S

Your best animal shots!

Young Black Tail Buck starting his jump in a field of Star Thistle.
  13. S

Flowers and other Flora

Bridal Wreath flowers with a background of other blooming plants.
  14. S

Flowers and other Flora

Bridal Wreath Shrub.
  15. S

Show your Bird Portraits

California Blu Jay perched on limb.
  16. S

Mallard launching himself from pond surface.
  17. S

Wood Duck pair in flight.
  18. S

Great Blue Heron.
  19. S

Mallard in flight.
  20. S

Flowers and other Flora

Peony Bloom.