Search results

1. F

SIGMA RF mount lens information finally coming in February 2024? [CR1]

Yes please. Just hoping the 50mm F1.4 Art prime to be more in size of small apple, not pineapple like Sigma's most Art lenses. Sigma's aps-c lenses are really nice and compact though
  2. F

Canon Introduces Three New Lenses, Enhancing Still Photography and Video Production for Any Skill Level

I must be the oddbird here, but I'm most interested in the new rf-s 10-18mm, the other two are out of my (justified) price range right now. 200-800 is still something to look after, and might be added to my collection some day. Personally not interested in 24-105 F2.8. Now I have to wait the...
  3. F

Canon RF 24-105mm f/2.8L IS USM Z to be announced this week

Wow, this lens was surprise to me. I`m definitely not in market for this beast, but still it`s nice to see this kind on lens release. Not just doing ef-rf conversions, but to make something new and internet braking things, probably thanks to RF mount?
  4. F

There are three new lenses coming on November 2, 2023 from Canon

Agree. Really hoping especially the New Sigma 10-18 f2.8, 18-50 f2.8 and sigma 56 1.4 to get rf-s mounts.
  5. F

I must try everything to increase possibilities to get these =P
  6. F

Personally hoping rf 50 1.4 is usm or rf-s 32mm 1.4 is usm. I know I know, neither of these are not coming.. but one can dream, right? :) And who needs rf 35 1.2 anyways...
  7. F

SIGMA 200-500mm f/2.8 in the field, JuzaPhoto revisits the SIGZilla

Of course not. I mean, I want to shoot handheld long exposures of moving lava on freshly erupted volcanos =P
  8. F

Canon RF 200-800mm f/6.3-9 IS coming on November 2, 2023

What, already twelve comments and nobody is switching to Sony, or complaining.. But seriously, this looks interesting. Hope it has the USM, but who knows.. It is nice to have more relatively affordable tele lenses
  9. F

Here is the unannounced Canon RF-S 10-18 f/4.5-6.3 IS STM

I'm actually really interested about this lens. Currently shooting with Eos R and M100 cameras, and looking forward to replace M100 with some crop sensor R Camera. They are just lacking nice native lenses, and I cant use my ef-m 11-22 or Sigma 56mm 1.4 lenses on R cameras. I was waiting Canon...
  10. F

SIGMA 200-500mm f/2.8 in the field, JuzaPhoto revisits the SIGZilla

Does it even have a stabilizer? My EOS M100 doesn`t have IBIS, so can I shoot low light events with that?
  11. F

Review: Canon RF 16mm f/2.8 STM by Christopher Frost

Very well said.
  12. F

Canon to release an RF 5.2mm f/2.8L next?

Wow. Raise your hand if you saw this coming. I did not.
  13. F

Canon registered two new ILC bodies

Nope. It is all-in in mirrorless system these days :P
  14. F

Canon registers a new RF mount lens

I think the upcoming lens is RF24mm macro, or the RF18-45mm. Both these are confirmed, if I'm correct.
  15. F

Canon registers a new RF mount lens

This is the rumored f stop range, but I overheard it is actually f 13-22. Bit slower than rumored, like the 100-400 being f8 and not f7.1. Wide open this new kit lens will probably vignette about 5 stops, but they fix it in-camera correction. ;P
  16. F

Here is the Canon RF 16mm f/2.8 STM

Wow, the 100-400 looks very tempting to me! Especially the 0.41 max magnification, and nano usm. Teleconverter compatibility is also big plus. Price is not bad either, just hoping IQ to be good enough. And I think it is. It is slow, as expected, but this keeps the size/price/weight down. The...
  17. F

Dogs in FLIGHT (DIF)

Great job everybody! Especially liked the latest series of Aussie shooter. Sadly I have no dog, so can't share photos. Keep this thread alive!
  18. F

Patent: Canon RF 100-400mm f/5-7.1 IS USM

This is lens I'm actually very interested. I'm looking long(ish) telezoom, and can't justify the cost of RF100-500L as an amateur. I'm also interested in EF 70-300L and 70-300 nano USM version, but this one has longer reach, and no need for adapter to my EOS R. I guess it is priced around...
  19. F

Review: Canon RF 50mm f/1.8 STM

Thanks Dustin, very good review as always. Really looking forward to upgrade to RF version from EF 1.8 stm. Bit better overall IQ and focus, no need for adapter, and additional control ring is enough for me to upgrade.