Search results

1. R

Advice required on downsizing gear

Hi All, I am currently considering downsizing my existing camera gear and would like some advice and suggestions from other members. Currently I have the following equipment: 6D Mark II 16-35 f4L 24-105 f4L 70-300 F4.5-5.6L I mainly use my camera for holiday pics - probably 80 % of use...
  2. R

Canon zoom for portraits incl new 70-200

Hi All I had been considering buying a 70-200 2.8 recently for taking pictures of the 1 year old grandchild. Given that the Mark III was coming I thought I’d hold off for the new release and then either buy the new upgraded lens, or get a Mark II secondhand at an extra discounted price. The new...
  3. R

Lens advice for Pearl Harbor tour

Hi all I am currently in Hawaii on vacation and will be doing the Pearl Harbor tour in a couple of days. You can take a dslr but no bags, so I am restricted to a single lens. I am not sure which to take my 24-104 L or 16-35 F4 IS. Can anyone who has been give me their suggestions as to which...
  4. R

6D GPS Accuracy

I was looking at the mapping function in Lightroom and noticed that some of the locations seemed a bit wrong. These were pics from a recent trip to Europe and some of the pics such as those taken at the top of St Pauls cathedral were off on the map by a block or 2. Those taken in the same...
  5. R

London at night

Hi all, I've just returned from a European trip and spent a night out in London taking photos until 3:30 am. (The wife wasn't real happy about that). Anyway I thought I would post some pics on here from a very memorable evening. Rob
  6. R

Advice - what to take to Europe

Hi All, I am a hobbyist photographer who has been getting back into photography over the last 3 years. I will be going on a holiday to Europe with approx. 6 days in London and 6 days in Paris. T24here will also be short stop overs in Dubai and the Maldives when going to and from Europe. The...
  7. R

Help deciding on going full frame

Hi All, This is my first post, although I have spent quite a bit of time looking at older threads and gained some very useful information. I am currently considering going full frame and would like some input from those that have gone before me. I currently own the following equipment: Canon...