Search results

1. $winter

There are delays in production for both the Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6

Here in Switzerland already all events +120ppl. Canceled by restrictions. An ppl Al's start to cancel/postpone their weddings and so on...
  2. $winter

Is a 150mp Canon EOS R camera on the way? [CR1]

dont forget you have IBIS onboard
  3. $winter

Canon EOS R5 Specifications

Theoretically Canon produce that easy, but they like more that we buy 2 cameras ;)
  4. $winter

Canon EOS R5 Specifications

5. $winter

Canon officially announces the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III

My usage ist primarly for wedding reportage lot of live view during prep. (advantage you produce less pictues, all are tacksharp with DPAF, already!) fast single shot some times some burst For that are 1500 a lot, 2 battery per day with the 1DXII im fine, i already swichted to be a liveview...
  6. $winter

http://downloads.canon.com/nw/camera/products/eos/1d-x-mark-iii/resources/Canon_EOS_1DX_Mark_III_Still_White_Paper.pdf
  7. $winter

no never ;) silent electronic shooting for weddings awesome, long battery live (i get already +/-1500 mixed shots 50/50 liveview/OVF shots with the mkII), Ai-Servo in live for stills. A guy here: is claming 4000 shots @50%battery live
  8. $winter

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Summary

What's about silent shooting? Any info?
  9. $winter

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Summary

just 20mp is a littel bit disappointing. but i guess it's more important how good they are..
  10. $winter

More information on the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III [CR2]

sony will surrender :D
  11. $winter

Canon officially announces the development of the EOS-1D X Mark III

Order :) ... my commitment to canon..
  12. $winter

The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III is coming in 2020

ye but still stange in video that one works perfect ;) - i hope Mk3 gets it, becaus meanwhile i love to shoot weddings over the display, only real citical stuff, where i need the ranrate i shoot over the viefinder. This way of shooting much less exhausing. So defacto i have already a mirroless...
  13. $winter

sorry i wrote it misleading, in Liveview-stills the 1dxmk2 does not support Continious autofocus, no reason why, 5dmkiv does! C-RAW is not an option, for me is not saving space the argument, the argument ist speedup processing .. less pixel les processing time.. if there is the same cound of...
  14. $winter

so as always "it depends", for me as i do 30-35 wedding reportages 50mp is cleary an over kill. But if i could have some kind of higher MP (30-40) for Shooting/studio situation and an MRAW often of abou 20MP that woul be a great deal. But i guess canon likes to sell me a second high mp CAM ;)...
  15. $winter

Canon EOS 90D promotional video appears to have leaked

who need 2 slots in furture? instant clound! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: """With integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, you can share the images from your EOS 90D to your smart device quickly and easily with the Canon Camera Connect App. A constant connection between the EOS 90D and...
  16. $winter

Here are the full Canon EOS R specifications

i guess also january-february an announcement of the successor of the 1dx or photokina 2019 (8. - 11. Mai 2019. ) an then 5dm4 replacment ... what will be very intresting which mount these susccors will get .. EF or R
  17. $winter

Industry News: DJI Introduces Mavic 2 Pro And Mavic 2 Zoom: A New Era For Camera Drones

as soon as i get the drone i'll show some dng... no one of the reviews compared this sensors mavic vs mavic 2 zoom
  18. $winter

Industry News: DJI Introduces Mavic 2 Pro And Mavic 2 Zoom: A New Era For Camera Drones

i use it for mainly for creating Pictures @ weddings, and for safety to fly with more distance the zoom will be perfect (group-pictures), an you can get with stitching as good as pictures like the pro. Of course there are a few shoots with moving objects you can’t do with stitching.. for...