Search results

1. tcphoto

Canon’s 2024 Roadmap, and the timeline surprised us [CR3]

I’m a little surprised that Canon would announce both bodies at the same time, they’ve typically announced the lower level body first and wait on the top level a few months. They don’t want to cannibalize the potential R1 sales with the R5II.
  2. tcphoto

Canon EOS R5 Mark II Specification make the rounds

I'm quite happy with my two 5DIV's, I bought them a month before the release of the R and have no regrets.
  3. tcphoto

Canon recalls certain Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM lenses

The serial number is engraved on the mount of mine, all is good.
  4. tcphoto

G-Technology 1TB G-DRIVE mobile $39 (Reg $79)

Thanks for the link, I took advantage of the half price and bought two.
  5. tcphoto

2022 is scheduled to ‘The Year of the Camera Body’ [CR3]

I anticipate my 2022 will be another year of lean budgets unless my clients feel comfortable shooting again.
  6. tcphoto

Patent: Canon RF 180mm f/3.5L Macro and Canon RF 200mm f/4L Macro

I specialize in Food images and the 100LIS is my main tool but a 180 and 200 seems to similar and redundant.
  7. tcphoto

The Canon EOS R3 will be $5999 USD

Come on POWERBALL! Daddy wants to fill his prescription for GAS!
  8. tcphoto

Here’s a full list of what will be announced with the Canon EOS R3 this month

Gee, I hope my SBA loan gets approved or I'll be waiting for the R3 to come to Canon's refurbished Store by the time my regular clients are comfortable getting back to shooting.
  9. tcphoto

Patent: A new mirrorless camera body design with integrated grip with pass-through

I think I found an early prototype.
  10. tcphoto

Patent: A new mirrorless camera body design with integrated grip with pass-through

If you watch the Apple rumor sites, the drawings submitted for Patent applications are rather rudimentary and don't really match the finished product. The R1 is in the pipeline and this filing may be it or another similar body in development. Like Nikon, the pro bodies all have an integrated...
  11. tcphoto

The Canon EOS R3 will be 24mp, confirmed by EXIF data

And the expectations for an R1 are suddenly lower...
  12. tcphoto

Update: The Canon EOS R3 will be officially announced on June 29th

My heart says, yes but my pandemic budget asks, how much is a kidney worth?
  13. tcphoto

Canon has pulled firmware v1.3.2 for the EOS 5D Mark IV

OOPS! I updated shortly before a large shoot, luckily I didn't experience any issues.
  14. tcphoto

Canon to release a 100mp EOS R system camera next year [CR2]

Is anyone else tired of the megapixel misinformation? How about if we shift our attention to pixel density and less about the MP, hell cellphones claim to have the highest MP and they sell for a fraction of the price of an R5 and basic L lens.
  15. tcphoto

Here are some crazy Canon EOS R1 specifications [CR0]

Someone has way too much time on his hands...
  16. tcphoto

Here are some crazy Canon EOS R1 specifications [CR0]

It will literally be the last camera you buy, you'll be paying it off till you fall over dead and then come after your family for the balance.
  17. tcphoto

Canon Celebrates Significant Milestone with Production of 150 Million Interchangeable RF And EF Lenses

Just take a moment and think about how many you've purchased over the years.
  18. tcphoto

Industry News: Sony announces their new flagship camera, the alpha a1

For that price, I would expect no less...
  19. tcphoto

Adobe reports record Q4 and fiscal 2020 revenue

I'm saying that perhaps they should adjust their pricing to fit the economic climate.